1. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    17 May '19 12:21
    When you look at yourself from a universal standpoint,
    something inside always reminds or informs you
    that there are bigger and better things to worry about.

Albert Einstein, The World as I See It.
    US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
  2. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    17 May '19 12:24
    @Ponderable
    Is it possible to measure which poster got the most thumbs up, and thumbs down, and then link it to a factor into the positive, or the negative side.
    You will have to limit your count to say, the last year, or two, or in that vein.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 May '19 12:33
    @kevcvs57 said
    @Eladar
    So posting stuff you don’t agree with, you do realise that the best conversations are the meandering ones. You can always bring it back onto your desired track with a post of your own.
    Remember I did say tangent discussions are normal, but the forum bully will just bring up tangent stuff to throw off the conversation and demand that the tangent gets discussed. You recognize the bully by pattern and by how the bully demands and accuses.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 May '19 12:35
    @The-Gravedigger

I guess you are lucky enough not to have been in this group of people's cross hairs.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 May '19 14:27
    @eladar said
    Remember I did say tangent discussions are normal, but the forum bully will just bring up tangent stuff to throw off the conversation and demand that the tangent gets discussed. You recognize the bully by pattern and by how the bully demands and accuses.
    I cannot think of anyone in the general forum who singles individuals out for special treatment why don’t you narrow it down a bit.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 May '19 14:54
    @kevcvs57

I did not claim anyone does.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '19 15:02
    @eladar said
    @kevcvs57

I did not claim anyone does.
    It appears you do have name(s) in mind to me. Why bring up the Topic of the Thread?

-VR
  8. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    17 May '19 15:43
    Move along.
    Nothing to see here.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '19 15:47
    @the-gravedigger said
    Move along.
    Nothing to see here.
    Your don't happen to be the OP of the thread, not that it would make any difference to me. 😉

-VR
  10. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    17 May '19 15:57
    @very-rusty said
    Your don't happen to be the OP of the thread, not that it would make any difference to me. 😉

-VR
    Well he should name names or move along is what I meant.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '19 16:07
    @the-gravedigger said
    Well he should name names or move along is what I meant.
    Yes, I agree with you on that. After all he started the thread indicating certain people dominated the forums. I think he is confusing that with certain people always posting. Of course that is just my opinion. 😉

-VR
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 May '19 16:11
    @Very-Rusty

You see there is more than one.

But if ypu eant to know who I was thinking about when I started this thread, it was FMF.

I ran into him 10 years ago in the debate forum. Now I run into him in the spiritual forum. His abuse is not constant and I try to avoid entertaining him too much.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '19 16:271 edit
    @eladar said
    @Very-Rusty

You see there is more than one.

But if ypu eant to know who I was thinking about when I started this thread, it was FMF.

I ran into him 10 years ago in the debate forum. Now I run into him in the spiritual forum. His abuse is not constant and I try to avoid entertaining him too much.
    Well I've had a few clashes with FMF....He loves debating and the Spirituality forum.

He as a rule doesn't post much in the General Forum or Clan Forums but has been known to do so.

If he believes he is correct about something, you can debate it forever he will not give up, especially if he believes he is right!

Not a bad fellow, no one really is, but lets face it, who can say they like to lose and argument after all we are (Mostly) all chess players and love to win!!! Doesn't matter what our rating may be.

-VR
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 May '19 16:36
    @Very-Rusty

Lol he does not debate. Read my first post and you will see what he does.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '19 16:45
    @eladar said
    @Very-Rusty

Lol he does not debate. Read my first post and you will see what he does.
    eladar,

Looking at it from an unbias point of view, that is what you think he does or at least how it comes across to you. I do believe this is how you see it, others may agree or disagree.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree