@moonbus said
    Huh? wot wuz th question?
    dno pissed off my tits
  4. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    02 Jun '20 16:52
    Amusing question badrager. I've not had a hangover since 2007. Their is a clause in my contract which states: The subjects Liver is be buried separately with honours🚬
  5. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    02 Jun '20 17:00
    @hells-caretaker said
    Amusing question badrager. I've not had a hangover since 2007. Their is a clause in my contract which states: The subjects Liver is be buried separately with honours🚬
    You get that once they know it is too inflammable to risk cremation!
  6. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    02 Jun '20 17:161 edit
    @petewxyz
    One of the many reasons I'm self employed [edit], no need for a risk assessment🚬
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jun '20 18:54
    @badradger said
    so how drunk have you ever been.
    Lost a beautiful middle-eastern girlfriend when I was 16.

I was spending Saturday with her at Goose Faire in Tavistock and we had lunch at her parent’s (who were away) place where she broke out the homemade wine. I got utterly mullered and later honked my ring up after a ride on the Waltzer, after which we went back to her parents place for some of the lovey-dovey and I honked again several times finally collapsing in a spare room. I was subsequently blown out on Monday at school.

I’d say that was my worst experience with alcohol.
  8. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '20 19:04
    Alcohol may give you the sexual twist of Christ but my gf(at 19) complained of still cuming on her pushbike going back to school. She found me in hospital with a smashed hell after falling from a 2 story roof.
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    03 Jun '20 05:09
    @badradger said
    When I was about 17, my best buddy and I decided to see what hard liquor was all about. My father had a liquor cabinet with gin, vodka, whiskey, bourbon, tequilla, etc., so my buddy and I thought we'd raid his liquor cabinet. But rather than snatching a whole bottle of something, which would leave an obvious gap, we cleverly figured that if we snitched a little from the top of each bottle, he wouldn't notice. So that's what we did, and poured a few millilitres from each sort into one decanter. We then swilled this horrendous 'cocktail' down. I woke up hours later and a few miles away in a public park (still tethered to my clothes, BTW), my buddy nowhere in sight, and dragged myself home. Even to this day, I cannot bear the smell or taste of any hard liquor. (My buddy turned up at school next day we never took hard liquor again.) Beer is fine though.

As an aside, my father smoked unfiltered Camels. My buddy and I decided to find out what smoking was all about, too. To this day, I cannot bear the smell of tobacco smoke either.
  10. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    03 Jun '20 08:49
    @moonbus said
    When I was about 17, my best buddy and I decided to see what hard liquor was all about. My father had a liquor cabinet with gin, vodka, whiskey, bourbon, tequilla, etc., so my buddy and I thought we'd raid his liquor cabinet. But rather than snatching a whole bottle of something, which would leave an obvious gap, we cleverly figured that if we snitched a little from the top o ...[text shortened]... d out what smoking was all about, too. To this day, I cannot bear the smell of tobacco smoke either.
    Long ago when Salford docks was Salford Docks, there was a ship called The Westwood Ho in the Pamona Dock which had become a nightclub of sorts. I remember waking up on the toilet floor there at roughly 3 a.m. After a night out somewhere else, after which I never drank whiskey although I never exactly remembered why.
  11. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    03 Jun '20 10:08
    @badradger said
    I can't remember. 🙂
  12. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    03 Jun '20 11:31
    @divegeester
    Is that when you popped your Cherry?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Jun '20 11:361 edit
    @Hells-Caretaker I got so drunk on my batchelor night drinking pints of Newcastle brown(the wife beater) with a rum chasers, i dont remember getting home someone had undressed me and put me to bed but no one owned up to it , i had puked from one end of the bed to the other.I have never touched Rum since.
  14. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    03 Jun '20 12:351 edit
    @badradger
    I was thinking [edit] about this first time thing. I do recall at the age of 20 in Brighton having to sacrifice my socks at stupid o'clock because I "Needed to go". The endeavour was both unscsessful & embarassing😒🚬
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Jun '20 13:56
    Spain, 1966 (or was it '67). Consequence...time in the hoosegow, then a "free" train ride, with Guardia Civil (armed I might add), to the French border and a passport stamp saying "persona non grata" or words to that effect in.

😲

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree