1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '16 01:49
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Why are you asking me? It was the owner's decision... it doesn't matter if I think it was the right move or. If I were him I might have done the same thing... but I'm not him, so I can't say for sure what I would have done.
    Because you compared his site to this one and you have been active on both.
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    05 Feb '16 01:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    Because you compared his site to this one and you have been active on both.
    As far as I know no one has threatened to sue Russ. Or if someone has, then Russ obviously saw it as an empty threat. Most threats at game sites are just that... empty.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Feb '16 02:00
    I don't understand astrophysics and only a little about astronomy but I am inquisitive.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '16 02:01
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    As far as I know no one has threatened to sue Russ. Or if someone has, then Russ obviously saw it as an empty threat. Most threats at game sites are just that... empty.
    The threats I find funniest are where people either say straight out - or insinuate darkly - that they would beat up/be able to beat up other posters in the midst of a discussion or disagreement about something on the forums. It has happened from time to time on the Debates Forum and here on the General Forum, but not often.
  5. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    05 Feb '16 02:06
    My boogers taste like chewy pretzels
  6. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    05 Feb '16 02:39
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    My boogers taste like chewy pretzels
    My chewy pretzels taste like boogers
  7. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    05 Feb '16 02:57
    Scourge of Windbags
    You remind me of a puppy we had. Every time we had a distinguished visitor, he would run up and hump the guest's leg, then piss on their shoes.
    I'd recommend obedience school, or at least some type of a school. He shot the dog
  8. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    05 Feb '16 02:58
    Originally posted by Gambrel
    Scourge of Windbags
    You remind me of a puppy we had. Every time we had a distinguished visitor, he would run up and hump the guest's leg, then piss on their shoes.
    I'd recommend obedience school, or at least some type of a school. He shot the dog
    There are no bad dogs, only bad owners.
  9. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    05 Feb '16 03:01
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    There are no bad dogs, only bad owners.
    I admit, as a misguided youth I taught the dog to hump and piss. I get bored so easily.
  10. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    05 Feb '16 03:09
    I admit, as a misguided youth I taught the dog to hump and piss. I get bored so easily.
    I blame you for Donald Trump.
  11. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    05 Feb '16 12:36
    When I read the site rules, it said you had to be at least 13 to be here. After reading some posts in the various forums I think that is the maximum age, and I am too old to be here.
    You're an idiot, go away.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Feb '16 13:11
    Originally posted by Kegge
    and you seem like an imaginative creative and thoroughly engaging personality.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Feb '16 13:12
    Scourge of Windbags
    Lol that is about as accurate an evaluation as I have ever read on these forums.
  14. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    05 Feb '16 14:35
    Originally posted by Kegge
    You're a troll go F yourself.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Feb '16 08:11
    Scourge of Windbags
    Except our puppy really, really, really, really, really, really thinks he's doing everyone a favor by doing this.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree