1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    07 Nov '14 14:50
    One of my neighbours is a police detective and the other night we had a couple of "cold ones" when he said, "Hey GBS wanna try and flip me?" I said, "Sure", so I grabbed him by his collar and flipped him over my hip. He laughed. Guess he meant what your talking about.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Nov '14 15:12
    Originally posted by caissad4
    I was on my way to work this evening in heavy rain when a vehicle began to tailgating my car (less than 20 feet back). Since it was raining I maintained my speed and wondered just what kind of a fool would do this on an almost empty road. Then a spotlight was aimed at the inside of my car and I was blinded for a few seconds. Figuring it was probably some dr ...[text shortened]... r display of stupidity by the San Antonio Police Dept. in my 40+ years of driving here. 🙄🙄🙄
    So just how fast were you going? And if the cop was actually after someone, he either thought you were the one or he was an idiot. If you were clearly not the one he was after, if indeed he was after anyone at all, he should have just gone around you and continued on his way.
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 03:07
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So just how fast were you going? And if the cop was actually after someone, he either thought you were the one or he was an idiot. If you were clearly not the one he was after, if indeed he was after anyone at all, he should have just gone around you and continued on his way.
    She was going 45MPH. I know because she was following my car. I don't know if she was stalking me, but if I turned right she turned right and if I turned left she turned left... if it wasn't for the cop I don't think I could have given her the slip. I turned down a side street and doubled back, and when I got back to the main road both her and the cop were gone.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree