1. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '15 11:51
    ...roast beef with remoulade sauce, green salad, pickles, whilst I was typing on my netbook, here at my cheap hotel.

I managed not to make key board into a pig nest, somehow, but I realized that I would never let any one else to eat over my netbook.

Except for some hot girl (naked).
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    09 Nov '15 12:38
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    ...roast beef with remoulade sauce, green salad, pickles, whilst I was typing on my netbook, here at my cheap hotel.

I managed not to make key board into a pig nest, somehow, but I realized that I would never let any one else to eat over my netbook.

Try a Bangkok sandwich next time. Sure to get your keyboard messy.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Nov '15 16:44
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I probably don't want to know.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '15 20:421 edit
    Couple of my brand new T-shirts still smell on baby oil after Thai massage (at least she told me it was baby oil), so I should certainly keep both i-phone and netbook away from the shrine scene.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Nov '15 21:38
    At last a thread you can get your teeth into ...
  6. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    09 Nov '15 23:13

You seem to spend a lot of time in cheap hotels, at least that's the impression I get from reading about your travels. I'm assuming you have a home base, so when you're not traveling where do you call 'home'?
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    10 Nov '15 13:22

Dude, I just went to the toilet but I'm not gonna get on this forum and give a blow by blow description of it. Surely you have something better to post than telling us your what you had for lunch?

Bah......maybe I'm wrong. It was probably the highlight of his week and he couldn't hold back from giving us an account of it. Sorry dude, carry on.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '15 18:441 edit
    I had couple of local ČISK beers here in Malta, took a bath in warm see in November, and was so happy when I saw my suitcase on conveyor belt that I gave it a hug and kissed it three times.

edit::: you missed the point of the tread
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 00:54
    I had couple of local ČISK beers here in Malta, took a bath in warm see in November, and was so happy when I saw my suitcase on conveyor belt that I gave it a hug and kissed it three times.

edit::: you missed the point of the tread
    Tread?

There was a point? Sorry, I'm about as thick as that sandwich you described. What was the point?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 01:07
    So obvious
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 01:09
    So obvious
    To you maybe. I told you....I'm thick......you're going to have to explain.
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 07:28

the man obviously prefers good food in the seedy part of town
    typing on his notebook is a metaphor for pleasuring himself as he waits for the hot, naked girl to drool over his unfinished work
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 08:14
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    the man obviously prefers good food in the seedy part of town
    typing on his notebook is a metaphor for pleasuring himself as he waits for the hot, naked girl to drool over his unfinished work
    Yeah I was thinking along those lines, but he does seem a droll sort of chap so I figured he was sharing with us the highlight of his week.

I think however Lemon you've hit the nail on the head.
  14. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 15:10
    Some people learn a lesson even without suffering the catastrophic consequences of their doing...
  15. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Jan '16 12:46
    To you maybe. I told you....I'm thick......you're going to have to explain.
    The Point was probably the warning not to eat a Sandwich while working on a Computer. Especially a Notebook.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree