1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '20 13:18
    @suzianne said
    'illicit'
    Do you feel it necessary to highlight my disability at every opportunity?
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    22 May '20 14:07
    @divegeester said
    Didn't "Noodles" do that, on occasion but with the ability to make you feel, I don't know...special? 🤔 Like a teacher helping.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 May '20 14:45
    @great-big-stees said
    Didn't "Noodles" do that, on occasion but with the ability to make you feel, I don't know...special? 🤔 Like a teacher helping.
    She had a nice way about her in my opinion. I was probably the one whos grammar/spelling she corrected the most. She did it in a way that wasn't offensive to me. I did like her and believe she helped me out some with my English and if I recall it wasn't her first language.

-VR
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 May '20 20:452 edits
    @divegeester said
    What 'disability'?

Do you mean your obvious way of treating those you don't like as somehow less than human, chasing them from forum to forum for their unforgivable sin of choosing to not answer you? That 'disability'?

I wasn't actually aware that you had any 'disability'. If you want more sympathy for some imagined 'disability', you'll have to be a bit more blatant about it, snowflake.

I find your whining a bit out of place in a thread about Nordlys.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 May '20 21:49
    @suzianne said
    What 'disability'?
    Do you mean your obvious way of treating those you don't like as somehow less than human, chasing them from forum to forum for their unforgivable sin of choosing to not answer you? That 'disability'?I wasn't actually aware that you had any 'disability'. If you want more sympathy for some imagined 'disability', you'll have to be a bit more blatant about it, snowflake.I find your whining a bit out of place in a thread about Nordlys.
    Was joking with you about my mild dyslexia and you correcting my spelling.

But never mind you rant away as usual.
  6. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    28 May '20 22:18
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Blimey. 'I miss noodles' contains the most rude anagrams I have ever seen in a sentence. (5 great ones that I couldn't possibly post here).

'Old emissions' is all I dare post.
    I googled the word 'anagram', and at the top of the page it said "Did you mean: nag a ram"

I kid you not
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 May '20 22:27
    @suzianne said
    What 'disability'?

Do you mean your obvious way of treating those you don't like as somehow less than human, chasing them from forum to forum for their unforgivable sin of choosing to not answer you? That 'disability'?

I wasn't actually aware that you had any 'disability'. If you want more sympathy for some imagined 'disability', you'll have to be a bit more blatant about it, snowflake.

I find your whining a bit out of place in a thread about Nordlys.
    Not another rant at a different person this time! 😛 😉

-VR
  8. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    29 May '20 02:20
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Blimey. 'I miss noodles' contains the most rude anagrams I have ever seen in a sentence. (5 great ones that I couldn't possibly post here).

'Old emissions' is all I dare post.
    Nood missiles?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 May '20 03:30
    @suzianne said

What a peculiarly narcissistic post by you on a thread that's NOT about your scorn for divegeester. Do you not find your own whining a bit out of place on a thread about Nordlys? I have posititve memories of her and all our interactions were funny and kind of warm. Wasn't it the same for you?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 May '20 04:12
    @fmf said
    What a peculiarly narcissistic post by you on a thread that's NOT about your scorn for divegeester. Do you not find your own whining a bit out of place on a thread about Nordlys? I have posititve memories of her and all our interactions were funny and kind of warm. Wasn't it the same for you?
    Is your narcissism not getting satisified in the Spirituality Forum anymore? Too bad for you, snowflake. Don't bring your personality flaws here, I'm not interested.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 May '20 04:22
    @suzianne said
    Is your narcissism not getting satisified in the Spirituality Forum anymore? Too bad for you, snowflake. Don't bring your personality flaws here, I'm not interested.
    You may not be interested in me, but what about Nordlys?
  12. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    29 May '20 04:58
    @divegeester said
    No need to be furtive about it.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '20 07:00
    @caesar-salad said
    No need to be furtive about it.
    You should look up “furtive” in dictionary.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 May '20 11:411 edit
    @suzianne said
    And you have the gall to call me a stalker, you're following people around like puppy dog! 😛 😉

Nice to see though that I am not the only one you rant at. Do you have a long list? 😉

-VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 May '20 12:10
    @suzianne said
    You're not the one to be talking about personality flaws for sure Suzie Q. You come to the wrong spot ranting this time!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree