Idea Factory

Idea Factory

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
13 Dec 12

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]Idea Factory Closing down

"Well, Cupcakes, it's been quite a ride." "Ya, little Ralphie and freckled Cheryl and her sister (you know, with long blond angel hair) dun their best." "True but it makes me cry to be closing our wonderful idea and toaster factory down around Christmas Time." "Big Ralphie, you worked hard and always dun did so good g ...[text shortened]... "Nuttin'." "Tain't nuttin' you or even you know wHo can do now." "Oh,

[/b]
And not a moment too soon.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 Dec 12
2 edits

Originally posted by HandyAndy
And not a moment too soon.
Apparently it was if the many phone calls and emails from across the nation and around the world are any indication of the pent up demand for the Idea Factory Brand Toasters@. So, Ralphie and I decided our shoppe would re-open for one night on Christmas Eve. Cheryl, bless her pea pickin' heart, found quite a few Hottie Pink regular size and thirty eight (38) obsolete but still quite nice, small toastettes finished in the color Little Ralphie and his good friend Life Buddie Alpohonso selected, Funeral Parlor Grey. Don't get mad and call the cops on us. they picked it...
(thus endeth the thread, to make room for the many serious topics shooting up the Nielsen Ratings and cutting in on the regular news.)

-