1. Joined
    21 Jul '09
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 03:27
    Could an admin please delete my aaccount - I dont need it.
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 03:50
    Originally posted by Lochlaan
    send feedback (link at the bottom of every page, including this one)

however, it is impossible to delete your existence if you've already played a game, as your presence here wasn't just you, it also includes the record of your game against the other player.

having said that, you can just go. no worries. RHP will survive after you leave.

we have a secret ceremony that we all will do after you go that will cleanse the spirit of your lingering presence. you don't need to worry about us.
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 04:29
    Originally posted by coquette
    send feedback (link at the bottom of every page, including this one)

however, it is impossible to delete your existence if you've already played a game, as your presence here wasn't just you, it also includes the record of your game against the other player.

having said that, you can just go. no worries. RHP will survive after you leave.

we have a ...[text shortened]... ou go that will cleanse the spirit of your lingering presence. you don't need to worry about us.
    They said an admin so let's conjure one up
    Russelljuice Russelljuice Russelljuice 😕
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 05:22
    3 moves and 1 forum post in 4 and a half years, you you realise the digital carnage you are leaving in your wake!
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 05:41

"Could an admin please delete my aaccount - I dont need it." (Lochlaan)

I for one appreciate your courtesy in stopping by at yearend to attempt an incidental touch of housekeeping. Thanks.
  6. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 05:47

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 11:222 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    yeah, i seen some funky scrapyards, there is one near my house, used to be an old whisky distillery, the wooden barrels are still there with that smokey branding on them, its guarded by two huge German Shepherd dogs, they are unchained and ominously bark at you from a height when you dare to venture too close, sometimes, if you listen, you can here the whisper of those cars that passed through its gates, gaudy 1970's Fords, tinny Italian Fiats and the complicated French Peugeots, its situated right next to a marina on the Forth and Clyde canal, with luxury boats and brand new government offices, a reminder of a different epoch, of coal mines and horse drawn wooden barges and gas lit towns 😀
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 14:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yeah, i seen some funky scrapyards, there is one near my house, used to be an old whisky distillery, the wooden barrels are still there with that smokey branding on them, its guarded by two huge German Shepherd dogs, they are unchained and ominously bark at you from a height when you dare to venture too close, sometimes, if you listen, you can here t ...[text shortened]... reminder of a different epoch, of coal mines and horse drawn wooden barges and gas lit towns 😀
    I've just purchased a 1968 Citroën Dyane that is in need of a passengerside door. Could you do me a big favour and see if, by chance, there is one at that scarpyard and let me know. Please enquire with the owners before venturing in so the dogs can be restained. Thanks in advance,
    GBS

P.S. It would be great if it were yellow but I'll take any colour.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 18:461 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I've just purchased a 1968 Citroën Dyane that is in need of a passengerside door. Could you do me a big favour and see if, by chance, there is one at that scarpyard and let me know. Please enquire with the owners before venturing in so the dogs can be restained. Thanks in advance,
    GBS

P.S. It would be great if it were yellow but I'll take any colour.
    Ill speak to the proprietor, Mr William Hunter, an unpretentious earthly man, he talks of giving up scrap dealing, too much legislation now-a-days, engines must be drained, oil compartmentalised, papers logged and filed. Hes probably a millionaire though, has substantial land and property, yet still wears oil splattered overalls and a chequered lumberjack shirt, he mocks the local authority for offering him a pittance for the value of his scrapyard so they can build houses. He loves fairness though and is full of that kind of humanity that foments respect. 1968 you say, Ill see what I can do.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 21:47
    Ill speak to the proprietor, Mr William Hunter, an unpretentious earthly man, he talks of giving up scrap dealing, too much legislation now-a-days, engines must be drained, oil compartmentalised, papers logged and filed. Hes probably a millionaire though, has substantial land and property, yet still wears oil splattered overalls and a chequered lumb ...[text shortened]... and is full of that kind of humanity that foments respect. 1968 you say, Ill see what I can do.
    You need to enter the 2014 RHP Prose Competition.

I'd learn to spell first, though. 😉
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 21:49
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Nothing a little bit of oil couldn't fix.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Dec '13 10:39
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You need to enter the 2014 RHP Prose Competition.

I'd learn to spell first, though. 😉
    I don't do spelling darling, I am an arteeest! 😛
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Dec '13 12:46
    I'll take over your account, but you have to change your name first. 🙂
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Dec '13 12:47
    I don't do spelling darling, I am an arteeest! 😛
    Too bad your art is as bad as your spelling. 😵
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Dec '13 12:53
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Too bad your art is as bad as your spelling. 😵
    My art is like a butterfly, it cannot be constrained, it must be set free! to beautify the ambience of the general forum!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree