Im looking for an admin to delete my account

Im looking for an admin to delete my account

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
01 Dec 13

Inability to erase people's profile on the internet may have a deeper meaning. If one does not believe that the soul is eternal (immortal), so this situation is a kind of a proof...

Once born in virtual universe, you never die. Everything you posted will be somewhere, like an elder tree that ketp and spoken out the secret of Emperor Troyan's goat ears.

Your games, your eventual posts here, will remain after you, together with your soul, oh brother.

K

Moves
02 Dec 13

Originally posted by Lochlaan
Could an admin please delete my aaccount - I dont need it.
Never gonna happen, accounts do not get deleted, even the banned ones, they are kept on the books so it looks like there's a lot more members. There are so many multiple accounts and closed accounts that are still listed that sometimes I wonder if there are more than a hundred people that are actually here.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Dec 13

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
Never gonna happen, accounts do not get deleted, even the banned ones, they are kept on the books so it looks like there's a lot more members. There are so many multiple accounts and closed accounts that are still listed that sometimes I wonder if there are more than a hundred people that are actually here.
On the other hand, when I first joined, I then promptly forgot all about this site for about 2 years. When I logged on one day out of the blue, if my account wasn't here still I don't know if I would have stayed.

In my opinion, it's probably best that the welcome mat stay out for these folks.

Multiple accounts is another story entirely, and should probably be closed.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
02 Dec 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
On the other hand, when I first joined, I then promptly forgot all about this site for about 2 years. When I logged on one day out of the blue, if my account wasn't here still I don't know if I would have stayed.

In my opinion, it's probably best that the welcome mat stay out for these folks.

Multiple accounts is another story entirely, and should probably be closed.
"In my opinion, it's probably best that the welcome mat stay out for these folks." -Suzianne

My opinion as well. When you join an online site with forums membership confers standing with privileges, responsibilities and an address with a name or nickname (which remains indefinitely as a kind of cyber home away from home).

Australia

Moves
02 Dec 13

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
According to the Tables page, on which players who haven't moved in the last 100 days are not counted, there are 422 pages x 30 names or about 12,500 in total. Which is a bit different from 100, but also a bit different from the total number of userIDs on the site.