General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10372
    27 Mar '15 20:28
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I can't agree with that at all.

    You are an asset who could probably contribute more to be honest.
    I said single greatest reason, certainly not all his fault but I imagine a better forum had he never ventured into the forums.

    Of course as has been talked about before, people growing up, moving on... all are valid points but why have a lot of people left or post left often than before?

    I could but I don't see the point. All the fun is in the MUTI forums and the werewolf games we play.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98594
    27 Mar '15 20:29
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I said single greatest reason, certainly not all his fault but I imagine a better forum had he never ventured into the forums.

    Of course as has been talked about before, people growing up, moving on... all are valid points but why have a lot of people left or post left often than before?

    I could but I don't see the point. All the fun is in the MUTI forums and the werewolf games we play.
    I think maybe just "different" kinds of fun.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89467
    27 Mar '15 20:34
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I said single greatest reason, certainly not all his fault but I imagine a better forum had he never ventured into the forums.

    Of course as has been talked about before, people growing up, moving on... all are valid points but why have a lot of people left or post left often than before?

    I could but I don't see the point. All the fun is in the MUTI forums and the werewolf games we play.
    I thnk I must be missing something with this "werewolf" thing. Played it once and didn't get it at all.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89467
    27 Mar '15 20:34
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    It's me...
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    27 Mar '15 20:36
    Originally posted by Trev33
    You are the single greatest reason why this forum is so dead and boring now.
    Trev33, would you be pleased if I resigned all my games immediately and abandoned Red Hot Pawn forever?
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10372
    27 Mar '15 20:38
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I thnk I must be missing something with this "werewolf" thing. Played it once and didn't get it at all.
    It takes a couple of games to get into to... there's about 12 of us now who play more or less every game. They've also tried different things to keep it interesting. For example in the past 3 games there's been a team of tanners who are trying to get killed in order for them to win the game. The last game was a couple of weeks ago so I guess the next one won't be for another month or so. But you should join and play.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10372
    27 Mar '15 20:39
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Trev33, would you be pleased if I resigned all my games immediately and abandoned Red Hot Pawn forever?
    No, the damage has been done. I would be pleased if we could rewind time and you never posted here.
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98594
    27 Mar '15 20:41
    Originally posted by Trev33
    It takes a couple of games to get into to... there's about 12 of us now who play more or less every game. They've also tried different things to keep it interesting. For example in the past 3 games there's been a team of tanners who are trying to get killed in order for them to win the game. The last game was a couple of weeks ago so I guess the next one won't be for another month or so. But you should join and play.
    It really is fun and full of intrigue and bluster. Oh and we even have a statistician cum accountant.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    27 Mar '15 20:46
    Originally posted by Trev33
    No, the damage has been done. I would be pleased if we could rewind time and you never posted here.
    Originally posted by Trev33
    No, the damage has been done. I would be pleased if we could rewind time and you never posted here.

    What "damage has been done" and why would you "be pleased if we could rewind time and you [I] never posted here."?
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98594
    27 Mar '15 20:48
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    OMG Drewnogal, his head is going to explode and make a mess here. Cut that out will ya?🙄
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7489
    27 Mar '15 20:52
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    A collage of quotations about imagination for drewnogal's library in recognition of 1st Place in our recent prose competition.
    What does quoting a lot of other people's words have to do with imagination? Have you none of your own? If so, show it for once, instead of incessantly regurgitating other people's (and other websites'😉 pap.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89467
    27 Mar '15 20:53
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    It's not even my best feature.
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98594
    27 Mar '15 20:54
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's not even my best feature.
    He has a ponytail, which you'd see if he'd just turn around.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89467
    27 Mar '15 21:01
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I like a woman with strong arms.
  15. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    27 Mar '15 23:56
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Whom will you be escorting to this once in a lifetime virtual RHP Event?
    I play alone, buddy.

    Mostly with myself, mind you.
Back to Top