1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 20:04
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [quote]“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” ―Albert Einstein

“Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” ―Oscar ...[text shortened]... imagination for drewnogal's library in recognition of 1st Place in our recent prose competition.
    You are the single greatest reason why this forum is so dead and boring now.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 20:12
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I can't agree with that at all.

You are an asset who could probably contribute more to be honest.
  3. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 20:231 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 20:261 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Is that a young Gillian Andersen?

Do you know who mine is?
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 20:28
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I can't agree with that at all.

You are an asset who could probably contribute more to be honest.
    I said single greatest reason, certainly not all his fault but I imagine a better forum had he never ventured into the forums.

Of course as has been talked about before, people growing up, moving on... all are valid points but why have a lot of people left or post left often than before?

I could but I don't see the point. All the fun is in the MUTI forums and the werewolf games we play.
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 20:29
    I said single greatest reason, certainly not all his fault but I imagine a better forum had he never ventured into the forums.

Of course as has been talked about before, people growing up, moving on... all are valid points but why have a lot of people left or post left often than before?

I could but I don't see the point. All the fun is in the MUTI forums and the werewolf games we play.
    I think maybe just "different" kinds of fun.
  7. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 20:32

8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 20:34

I thnk I must be missing something with this "werewolf" thing. Played it once and didn't get it at all.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 20:34
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    It's me...
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 20:36
    Trev33, would you be pleased if I resigned all my games immediately and abandoned Red Hot Pawn forever?
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 20:38
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I thnk I must be missing something with this "werewolf" thing. Played it once and didn't get it at all.
    It takes a couple of games to get into to... there's about 12 of us now who play more or less every game. They've also tried different things to keep it interesting. For example in the past 3 games there's been a team of tanners who are trying to get killed in order for them to win the game. The last game was a couple of weeks ago so I guess the next one won't be for another month or so. But you should join and play.
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 20:39
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Trev33, would you be pleased if I resigned all my games immediately and abandoned Red Hot Pawn forever?
    No, the damage has been done. I would be pleased if we could rewind time and you never posted here.
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 20:41
    It takes a couple of games to get into to... there's about 12 of us now who play more or less every game. They've also tried different things to keep it interesting. For example in the past 3 games there's been a team of tanners who are trying to get killed in order for them to win the game. The last game was a couple of weeks ago so I guess the next one won't be for another month or so. But you should join and play.
    It really is fun and full of intrigue and bluster. Oh and we even have a statistician cum accountant.
  14. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 20:45

15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    27 Mar '15 20:46
    No, the damage has been done. I would be pleased if we could rewind time and you never posted here.

What "damage has been done" and why would you "be pleased if we could rewind time and you [I] never posted here."?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree