General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    21 Apr '18 19:54
    or it will be
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    21 Apr '18 20:16
    Depends on the information you want.
  3. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Joined
    08 Mar '04
    Moves
    616078
    21 Apr '18 20:45
    Depends how you define free.
  4. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138505
    21 Apr '18 21:01
    i prefer the word, 'compensated'...

    nothing is free...
  5. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    21 Apr '18 22:21
    Originally posted by @trev33
    Depends on the information you want.
    Good point. I'm not talking about looking into your windows.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10599
    22 Apr '18 06:58
    Originally posted by @rookie54
    i prefer the word, 'compensated'...

    nothing is free...
    "I'm free!"

    (An 'Are You Being Served?' joke).
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526185
    24 Apr '18 08:00
    Originally posted by @apathist
    or it will be
    What about the access to it?
  8. Gothenburg
    Joined
    11 Mar '16
    Moves
    10792
    24 Apr '18 08:06
    Originally posted by @rookie54
    i prefer the word, 'compensated'...

    nothing is free...
    "There is no free lunch."
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10599
    24 Apr '18 10:10
    Originally posted by @torunn
    "There is no free lunch."
    I usually don't charge my guests when they come over for lunch. 🙂
  10. Gothenburg
    Joined
    11 Mar '16
    Moves
    10792
    24 Apr '18 10:17
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    I usually don't charge my guests when they come over for lunch. 🙂
    No, but perhaps you expect in invitation from them in return, at some point? 🙂
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    24 Apr '18 10:221 edit
    Originally posted by @torunn
    No, but perhaps you expect in invitation from them in return, at some point? 🙂
    I'd rather entertain than be entertained.
    A bottle of wine is appreciated but not expected.


    edit: btw: that information was FREE
  12. Gothenburg
    Joined
    11 Mar '16
    Moves
    10792
    24 Apr '18 10:272 edits
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    I'd rather entertain than be entertained.
    A bottle of wine is appreciated but not expected.


    edit: btw: that information was FREE
    A bottle of wine is always welcome, flowers too - well, any gift really. I always bring something to my friends, it's like a warm hug.

    Edit: This was off topic.
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97154
    24 Apr '18 12:22
    Sure you do but remember, "you get what you pay for".🙄😉
  14. Gothenburg
    Joined
    11 Mar '16
    Moves
    10792
    24 Apr '18 17:19
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    Sure you do but remember, "you get what you pay for".🙄😉
    I don't mean to pay for their hospitality - I want them to know how much I appreciate being invited. And I suppose my friends feel the same way.
  15. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138505
    24 Apr '18 17:53
    Originally posted by @torunn
    I don't mean to pay for their hospitality - I want them to know how much I appreciate being invited. And I suppose my friends feel the same way.
    you europeans,
    you are so genteel and civilized...
    heckfire,
    you folks even make canadians look like pigs rolling in the mud...
Back to Top