1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 11:24
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Could you explain to everyone what you mean by "taking over" Because from what I have seen in the General Forum, is maybe three of you, and tons of people who were here first all getting along and enjoying themselves. Everyone who takes part in the forum seems to be generating great topics, good discussions, and they respect each other. I find it refreshing ...[text shortened]... I don't have the time. So this will be it for me for a while. Take care and Have a nice day. 🙂
    i will have a nice day, thank you
    sorry i fell asleep again at the start of your latest novel, just woke up for the last line..

how is the recruitment going?
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 11:25
    Originally posted by roma45
    i will have a nice day, thank you
    sorry i fell asleep again at the start of your latest novel, just woke up for the last line..

how is the recruitment going?
    Must be costing him a fortune.
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 11:33
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Must be costing him a fortune.
    BINGO...
    thats why he does what he does, without fear of any punishment
    money talks on RHP
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 11:46
    BINGO...
    thats why he does what he does, without fear of any punishment
    money talks on RHP
    It's going to be draining away rapidly from what I've heard. The backbone of subscriptions was that "other" place. Due to what's occurring there, and seemingly sanctioned by the hierarchy, many people are angered. I, like yourself have cancelled my subscription and so will many others. Shame that a few jealous people have been given the go ahead to kill that other place and start the collapse of this once great site.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 12:32
    since we had our "play ground" removed, i cant believe how easy we took over the general forum. i honestly thought the regulars who think they own it would put up more of a fight.
    robbie vespin mctayto lemonhead radio startreader..i salute you all..
    It is not the invasion that is complete, but the assimilation.

You are now part of the community that is rather partial to word games.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 12:43
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    poor sport. I was just trying to understand what you meant. Oh well. I tried. Take care. 🙂
    Keep trying. And trying.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 12:47
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

We can cope with that. Can you cope with us? 🙂
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 12:48
    It's going to be draining away rapidly from what I've heard. The backbone of subscriptions was that "other" place. Due to what's occurring there, and seemingly sanctioned by the hierarchy, many people are angered. I, like yourself have cancelled my subscription and so will many others. Shame that a few jealous people have been given the go ahead to kill that other place and start the collapse of this once great site.
    The trouble is, not everyone pays for their own subscriptions...
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 12:49
    Originally posted by Startreader
    We can cope with that. Can you cope with us? 🙂
    As of now: yes.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 13:13
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Hooray! 🙂 🙂 🙂
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 14:18
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    We love you all dearly......Wait....hold on......I forgot Seitse.

We love MOST of you dearly. There.....that's better.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 14:47
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

GD, in an offbeat linguistic sense online public forum thread festivals of friendly banter and repartee
    unintentionally succeed in simulating "word games" as opposed to sustained on topic discussions.
    Also, without a shared Mother Tongue since childhood would there even be an RHP General Forum?
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 14:56
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    GD, in an offbeat linguistic sense online public forum thread festivals of friendly banter and repartee
    unintentionally succeed in simulating "word games" as opposed to sustained on topic discussions.
    Also, without a shared Mother Tongue since childhood would there even be an RHP General Forum?
    In that case GB us other clan refugees should have stimulated a truckload of them.

They're actually not so bad once you join in. There's a few I haven't quite got the gist of but I've joined in and played a few and they're really quite funny. Keep up the good work young man.
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 15:07
    In that case GB us other clan refugees should have stimulated a truckload of them.

They're actually not so bad once you join in. There's a few I haven't quite got the gist of but I've joined in and played a few and they're really quite funny. Keep up the good work young man.
    "Thank you." ~GBactive07
  15. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 15:27
    There are over 30k people on this site. You can be replaced when you leave, and if you are that unhappy. Russ and the moderators are tired of everyone fighting. I wont do it. I wont respond to it. So have at it. Trash me, blast me, slander my name, make up lies, it makes no difference to me. I will keep my word, and I will not engage with temper tantrums.

So enjoy yourself either way, I will not respond or break my word. You guys are headed in the wrong direction all over again. I think it is a shame. However, I am now done with all of this. I wish you all the best.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree