1. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    28 Oct '13 19:012 edits
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    You, too, sound as though you are, like Frank, if not a professional flatulator someone who has a great deal of dietary/physiological knowledge. If there is enough interest I'd be willing to set up a "Special" meetup for people of your ilk. Do you know of any others who may be interested?
    Any others? No, I'm the only one of my ilk I've ever known, until I joined this site and learned of Franks existence. From my youth on and for many years I had believed I was the only one... but there can be only one! The Belowlander!*

* moi

Edit: To find the Belowlands, travel south 120 miles starting from the Badlands until you see a deserted 7/11 next to an abandoned gluten free Ben and Jerry's, turn left and go another 2 miles until you see a big cake shaped rock that looks like it's been out in the rain too long, and you're there.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Oct '13 22:15
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Any others? No, I'm the only one of my ilk I've ever known, until I joined this site and learned of Franks existence. From my youth on and for many years I had believed I was the only one... but there can be only one! [b]The Belowlander!*

* moi

Edit: To find the Belowlands, travel south 120 miles starting from ...[text shortened]... see a big cake shaped rock that looks like it's been out in the rain too long, and you're there.[/b]
    I passed that very rock a few years back and thought I saw a strange looking character running around saying, "I'm number one, I'm number one." That was you?
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 00:201 edit
    I passed that very rock a few years back and thought I saw a strange looking character running around saying, "I'm number one, I'm number one." That was you?
    Oh no, not him again! There was some nut who was stalking me for awhile, and after I got a restraining order he started pretending to be me. If he found the big cake shapped rock it means he's at it again. I don't know how he found it, this is the first time I've ever given directions for anyone to find it. This has been one long PR nightmare, and it's only getting worse. Please tell me he wasn't seen running around naked, and pulling on his fake green finger and making farting noises... again.

I know! I'll convince him I'm a stalker too, and for all these years I've actually been emulating Frank. I'll tell him "Frank is the one, not me." I don't care if I'm number one, or the only one anymore... at this point I'll give up almost anything to get that nutcase off my back and out of my life.
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 19:10
    I's getting lonely here in the GF.:'(
    Is there anybody out there?

We are all "out there", if ya know what I mean. Reveal Hidden Content
    ya know what I mean?
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 19:34
    [b]Is there anybody out there?

We are all "out there", if ya know what I mean. [hidden]ya know what I mean?[/hidden][/b]
    In order to survive in our world everyone has to be, at least, a bit out there.
  6. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 19:55
    In order to survive in our world everyone has to be, at least, a bit out there.
    Yeah, but it's better to be out there while being in here... if ya know what I mean...

No, I really want to know. What do I mean? What is this place, and where am i doing hear... wat /r anyone do-ink here?
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 20:11
    Yeah, but it's better to be out there while being in here... if ya know what I mean...

No, I really want to know. What do I mean? What is this place, and where am i doing hear... wat /r anyone do-ink here?
    OK look, you need more "help" than I, and likely anyone else here, can give you so perhaps you should seek that help...hey how 'bout the Help Forum?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree