1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 12:00
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    its not entirely fictional, you were trying to pass yourself off as a women, how successfully, i cannot say.
    Passing myself off as a woman? No. utherpendragon used to go on and on and on on the Debates Forum about how he thought I was a woman, just as sasquatch672 used to tell me I was an effeminate, lisping, physically disabled homosexual, and joe beyser used to chase me round the forums to talk about me having sex with animals [a 'line of attack' you joined in with at one point, as I remember it]. It's interesting that this kind of banter appeals to your sense of humour and/or sticks in your memory.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 12:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    Mmmm. Right... well, it took just one PM from you along these lines to make me block any further attempts by you to contact me personally. 🙂
    not a chance anyway if you lack a sense of humour I would never contact you.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 13:071 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Passing myself off as a woman? No. utherpendragon used to go on and on and on on the Debates Forum about how he thought I was a woman, just as sasquatch672 used to tell me I was an effeminate, lisping, physically disabled homosexual, and joe beyser used to chase me round the forums to talk about me having sex with animals [a 'line of attack' you joined in with a ...[text shortened]... teresting that this kind of banter appeals to your sense of humour and/or sticks in your memory.
    Oh dear if only your memory was as legendary as your trollin, you sent me a PM at the time Eff-him, to the effect that i should remain quiet because you were having a 'little fun', with those who frequent the debates forum.I was honoured to have received such a correspondence from a true legend, although i did not know it at the time.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 13:21
    Oh dear if only your memory was as legendary as your trollin, you sent me a PM at the time Eff-him, to the effect that i should remain quiet because you were having a 'little fun', with those who frequent the debates forum.I was honoured to have received such a correspondence from a true legend, although i did not know it at the time.
    Say what you want robbie. That I supposedly passed myself off as a lesbian is the best you've got. So be it. Maybe somebody will come up with one of my supposed 'lesbian posts' on one of the threads I was trying to lesbianize on one of the forums back in the day and then people will have to say ~ and me too,I suppose' ~ 'oh, that robbie, he wasn't just making it up after all'.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 13:24
    Originally posted by redbarons
    not a chance anyway if you lack a sense of humour I would never contact you.
    Suffice to say, not being interested in any further question about whether I am 'transgendered', I now have PMs from you blocked. 😉
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 13:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    Suffice to say, not being interested in any further question about whether I am 'transgendered', I now have PMs from you blocked. 😉
    my god you are a queer one .
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 13:39
    Originally posted by FMF
    Say what you want robbie. That I supposedly passed myself off as a lesbian is the best you've got. So be it. Maybe somebody will come up with one of my supposed 'lesbian posts' on one of the threads I was trying to lesbianize on one of the forums back in the day and then people will have to say ~ and me too,I suppose' ~ 'oh, that robbie, he wasn't just making it up after all'.
    gee thats bitter FMF, kind of like meeting your hero only to find out hes not very pleasant. 😵
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 13:53
    gee thats bitter FMF, kind of like meeting your hero only to find out hes not very pleasant. 😵
    Don't worry, if some of my supposed 'lesbian posts' start surfacing, all this egg on your face now will ~ in theory anyway ~ be transferred to my face. You said it was when you joined ~ 2007? We shall see if anyone comes to your rescue and produces any of my 'lesbian posts'.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 14:041 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Don't worry, if some of my supposed 'lesbian posts' start surfacing, all this egg on your face now will ~ in theory anyway ~ be transferred to my face. You said it was when you joined ~ 2007? We shall see if anyone comes to your rescue and produces any of my 'lesbian posts'.
    Gee, hard to respect that Eff-him, it would grieve me deeply to see you with egg on your face, especially as you have a beard there too.😵
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 14:061 edit
    Gee, hard to respect that Eff-him, it would grieve me deeply to see you with egg on your face, especially as you have a beard there too.
    Well we all know about beauty of a beard being in the eye of the beholder, so there's the RHP saying too, which goes, "egg on robbie's face is in the eye of just about everyone who beholds him."
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 14:112 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well we all know about beauty of a beard being in the eye of the beholder, so there's the RHP saying too, which goes, "egg on robbie's face is in the eye of just about everyone who beholds him."
    Thank you for your concern its one of your most endearing qualities! but actually robbie is a vegetarian and doesn't eat eggs, if it gets in his face someone must have thrown it at him.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 14:35
    Originally posted by redbarons
    lets not say NUTS lets be more PC about this MENTALY CHALLENGED be nice we cant help ourselves we are FREAKING NUTS>
    I don't like your tone.
  13. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 15:37
    As a heterosexual male I am very proud of my lesbian moments. There I finally came out of the closet.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 15:48
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    As a heterosexual male I am very proud of my lesbian moments. There I finally came out of the closet.
    You must have tremendous volume...
  15. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 16:04
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You must have tremendous volume...
    That part is still a secret and hanging in my closet grasshopper.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree