It's official: Internet trolls really ARE nuts:

It's official: Internet trolls really ARE nuts:

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
09 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
I'll wait for the movie. For whom the bell trolls.....
Good one, sonhouse. If you can't be Frank, at least be Ernest. lol

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
10 Apr 14

Originally posted by redbarons
when I said We it included you and probably 40% of posters on this site.
83% of your statistics are just made up!

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
10 Apr 14

Me and Otis Redding prefer trolling on the river.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
10 Apr 14

What, a deck of nothing but troll cards? Shirley there must be other cards in the deck...

F

Moves
10 Apr 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
What, a deck of nothing but troll cards? Shirley there must be other cards in the deck...
In his deck, robbie carrobie also has 12 picture cards [The Ad Hominems] and his Ace of Spades is the Nazi Card that he occasionally plays.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
10 Apr 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
83% of your statistics are just made up!
Five out of three people agree with him.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
10 Apr 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
The deck has 51 cards, and don't call me Shirley.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Apr 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Five out of three people agree with him.
and the other 9 are sitting on the fence.

rc

Moves
10 Apr 14
6 edits

Originally posted by FMF
In his deck, robbie carrobie also has 12 picture cards [The Ad Hominems] and his Ace of Spades is the Nazi Card that he occasionally plays.
FMF likes to stack the deck with multiple accounts, his various nefarious manifestations include J.W.Booth, Nick Bourbaki and who knows what else, when i first came to the site he was trying to pass himself off as a lesbian until it was revealed that his beard was actually on his face. You cannot call him a troll because he will play the 'you are playing a troll card', despite the plethora of evidence stacked against him.

Its best simply to acknowledge that trollers gonna troll and haters gonna hate! He also has amazing powers of observation which has enabled him to reach the status of 'legendary troll'. No mean feat!

F

Moves
10 Apr 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
FMF likes to stack the deck with multiple accounts, his various nefarious manifestations include J.W.Booth, Nick Bourbaki and who knows what else, when i first came to the site he was trying to pass himself off as a lesbian until it was revealed that his beard was actually on his face. You cannot call him a troll because he will play the 'you are pla ...[text shortened]... ers of observation which has enabled him to reach the status of 'legendary troll'. No mean feat!
I never tried to pass myself off as a lesbian. You just made that up.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
Gay as the proverbial Badger.bent as a nine bob note.rugg muncher to boot.

F

Moves
10 Apr 14

Originally posted by redbarons
Gay as the proverbial Badger.bent as a nine bob note.rugg muncher to boot.
Mmmm. Right... well, it took just one PM from you along these lines to make me block any further attempts by you to contact me personally. 🙂

rc

Moves
10 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
ouch busted again! 😵

F

Moves
10 Apr 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
ouch busted again! 😵
Seven years of me posting under the screen name FMF [plus a few months as John W. Booth and a week or three as Nick Bourbaki] and the best you can
come up with is a story you've made up about me pretending to be a lesbian? It must be the 53rd card in your deck.

rc

Moves
10 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Seven years of me posting under the screen name FMF [plus a few months as John W. Booth and a week or three as Nick Bourbaki] and the best you can
come up with is a story you've made up about me pretending to be a lesbian? It must be the 53rd card in your deck.
its not entirely fictional, you were trying to pass yourself off as a women, how successfully, i cannot say. Alas its simply a little flavor, a smidgen if you like of the legendary machinations that have elevated you to the status that you now enjoy. You are legend FMF.