General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98328
    01 Sep '14 20:54
    That this "Dive" character is somewhat of a sh*& disturber. What's his, if he is a he, problem? Does he have any friends?
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    01 Sep '14 21:32
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    somewhat of a sh*& disturber
    Don't be afraid to say shlt.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98328
    01 Sep '14 21:34
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Don't be afraid to say shlt.
    I fear nothing and no one.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10372
    01 Sep '14 21:43
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I fear nothing and no one.
    Fear the almighty wrath of the knee pads 😠
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    01 Sep '14 23:20
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    That this "Dive" character is somewhat of a sh*& disturber. What's his, if he is a he, problem? Does he have any friends?
    This "Dive" character is one of your clubmates. Did you forget?
  6. Stargazing
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89263
    02 Sep '14 04:45
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Does he have any friends?
    A friend in need, is a pain in the ass.
  7. Stargazing
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89263
    02 Sep '14 04:46
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    That this "Dive" character is somewhat of a sh*& disturber. What's his, if he is a he, problem? Does he have any friends?
    I bet Galveston75 and robbie carrobie are kicking themselves now for going a 'forum fast'.
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Sep '14 08:08
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    That this "Dive" character is somewhat of a sh*& disturber. What's his, if he is a he, problem? Does he have any friends?
    tell it like it is GBS!
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98328
    02 Sep '14 11:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    tell it like it is GBS!
    I find that he/she is just a "bit" vitriolic. I'm sick of his/her constant "jabbing".
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98328
    02 Sep '14 12:09
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    That's because he is an absent publican, showing up only to collect his money so he can use his time "better", maligning others.
  11. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Sep '14 12:442 edits
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I find that he/she is just a "bit" vitriolic. I'm sick of his/her constant "jabbing".
    I know man, wheres da love. Every day thousands, nay millions of cyber rockets are launched across the internet from mad rocket scientists hidden far in the hills. There is no easy solution to this, if we oppose it, we run the risk of becoming mad rocket scientists ourselves, if we ignore it, it will simply self perpetuate and no one will learn anything. I don't know what the answer is for if one cannot appeal to someone on the basis of reason, what else is left? But i agree with you, its tiresome and tedious.
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98328
    02 Sep '14 12:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I know man, wheres da love. Every day thousands, nay millions of cyber rockets are launched across the internet from mad rocket scientists hidden far in the hills. There is no easy solution to this, if we oppose it, we run the risk of becoming mad rocket scientists ourselves, if we ignore it, it will simply self perpetuate and no one will learn any ...[text shortened]... eone on the basis of reason, what else is left? But i agree with you, its tiresome and tedious.
    "Round and round she goes and when she stops, nooobody knows."
  13. Stargazing
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89263
    02 Sep '14 14:57
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    tell it like it is GBS!
    Pull your pants up, you're brains are on show.
  14. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Sep '14 18:48
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Pull your pants up, you're brains are on show.
    shouldn't you be eating worms at the bottom of the garden cause you got nae pals?
  15. Stargazing
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89263
    02 Sep '14 21:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    shouldn't you be eating worms at the bottom of the garden cause you got nae pals?
    Hey robbie, would you like to join my club?
Back to Top