General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    94108
    04 Sep '14 15:31
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Oh my. Can you see me shakin'?
    I'm done

    😵
  2. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    04 Sep '14 15:33
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm done

    😵
    I wish Randolph gandolf was done
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    04 Sep '14 17:54
    Originally posted by redbadger
    I wish Randolph gandolf was done
    You've become a one-trick pony, Vince. Is your world that dull and hopeless?
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    04 Sep '14 18:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    its what ladies say when they don’t want to date you and make it explicitly clear (or so i am reliably informed) 😀
    That's what I thought. It would be as you said "explicitly clear", but if a lady told me she couldn't go out with me because she will be washing her hair for the next one thousand years, I'm pretty sure I would get the hint. I probably wouldn't ask her out the next week, or anytime after that... unless I was feeling vewy vewy desperate. LoL
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    04 Sep '14 20:461 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    You've become a one-trick pony, Vince. Is your world that dull and hopeless?
    no but I am sure you are going to cast that gloomy countenance upon it, Dr. Randolph MacGandolph the Gloomster!
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    04 Sep '14 20:46
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    That's what I thought. It would be as you said "explicitly clear", but if a lady told me she couldn't go out with me because she will be washing her hair for the next one thousand years, I'm pretty sure I would get the hint. I probably wouldn't ask her out the next week, or anytime after that... unless I was feeling vewy vewy desperate. LoL
    what if she told you she would be wearing a suit of armour as appropriate attire for the first date?
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111399
    05 Sep '14 00:15
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm done

    😵
    What the...? Done? This is not at all like you Divemeister. Wait a minute who are you really? Are you one of those aliens that take over the body of one of we humans hoping to fool us into thinking you are who you aren't. Boy did you NOT do your home work on divegeester.😠
  8. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    05 Sep '14 14:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no but I am sure you are going to cast that gloomy countenance upon it, Dr. Randolph MacGandolph the Gloomster!
    he is unbuttoning his fly and fiddling with his tiny dong lookin for someones chips.
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    05 Sep '14 18:27
    Originally posted by redbadger
    he is unbuttoning his fly and fiddling with his tiny dong lookin for someones chips.
    Penis envy, redweasel?
  10. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    05 Sep '14 20:321 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Penis envy, redweasel?
    What's penis envy Randolphus Moronicus?
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    05 Sep '14 20:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    What's penis envy Randolphus Moronicus?
    He admires big pricks, like you.
  12. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    05 Sep '14 21:151 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    He admires big pricks, like you.
    Thanks for the compliment although I would like to point out that seems to be admiration Randolphus, not envy
  13. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    06 Sep '14 02:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    what if she told you she would be wearing a suit of armour as appropriate attire for the first date?
    I'd probably remember I had a previous engagement (need to be washing my own hair for the next week or two) and apologize for the mix up... then change my identity and move to another town.
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    06 Sep '14 02:191 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    What's penis envy Randolphus Moronicus?
    But now that I've had time to think about it, going out with a woman in a suit of amour doesn't sound like such a bad idea. I wouldn't need to scotch guard my baggy pants... or my chips.
  15. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    06 Sep '14 11:24
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Penis envy, redweasel?
    at least I don't need a microscope to find mine.
Back to Top