I've noticed

I've noticed

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
04 Sep 14

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Oh my. Can you see me shakin'?
I'm done

😵

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
04 Sep 14

Originally posted by divegeester
I'm done

😵
I wish Randolph gandolf was done

Read a book!

Moves
04 Sep 14

Originally posted by redbadger
I wish Randolph gandolf was done
You've become a one-trick pony, Vince. Is your world that dull and hopeless?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
04 Sep 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
its what ladies say when they don’t want to date you and make it explicitly clear (or so i am reliably informed) 😀
That's what I thought. It would be as you said "explicitly clear", but if a lady told me she couldn't go out with me because she will be washing her hair for the next one thousand years, I'm pretty sure I would get the hint. I probably wouldn't ask her out the next week, or anytime after that... unless I was feeling vewy vewy desperate. LoL

rc

Moves
04 Sep 14
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
You've become a one-trick pony, Vince. Is your world that dull and hopeless?
no but I am sure you are going to cast that gloomy countenance upon it, Dr. Randolph MacGandolph the Gloomster!

rc

Moves
04 Sep 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
That's what I thought. It would be as you said "explicitly clear", but if a lady told me she couldn't go out with me because she will be washing her hair for the next one thousand years, I'm pretty sure I would get the hint. I probably wouldn't ask her out the next week, or anytime after that... unless I was feeling vewy vewy desperate. LoL
what if she told you she would be wearing a suit of armour as appropriate attire for the first date?

Moves
05 Sep 14

Originally posted by divegeester
I'm done

😵
What the...? Done? This is not at all like you Divemeister. Wait a minute who are you really? Are you one of those aliens that take over the body of one of we humans hoping to fool us into thinking you are who you aren't. Boy did you NOT do your home work on divegeester.😠

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
05 Sep 14

no but I am sure you are going to cast that gloomy countenance upon it, Dr. Randolph MacGandolph the Gloomster!
he is unbuttoning his fly and fiddling with his tiny dong lookin for someones chips.

Read a book!

Moves
05 Sep 14

Originally posted by redbadger
he is unbuttoning his fly and fiddling with his tiny dong lookin for someones chips.
Penis envy, redweasel?

rc

Moves
05 Sep 14
1 edit

Penis envy, redweasel?
What's penis envy Randolphus Moronicus?

Read a book!

Moves
05 Sep 14

He admires big pricks, like you.

rc

Moves
05 Sep 14
1 edit

He admires big pricks, like you.
Thanks for the compliment although I would like to point out that seems to be admiration Randolphus, not envy

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Sep 14

what if she told you she would be wearing a suit of armour as appropriate attire for the first date?
I'd probably remember I had a previous engagement (need to be washing my own hair for the next week or two) and apologize for the mix up... then change my identity and move to another town.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Sep 14
1 edit

But now that I've had time to think about it, going out with a woman in a suit of amour doesn't sound like such a bad idea. I wouldn't need to scotch guard my baggy pants... or my chips.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
06 Sep 14

Penis envy, redweasel?
at least I don't need a microscope to find mine.