jacko11

jacko11

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IC

Joined
30 Aug 06
Moves
28651
13 Oct 08

Multiple choice, please choose one of the following:

A. Jacko somewhere else.
B. Jacko is wacko
C. Jacko get in the backo
D. Jacko jacko tobacco banana nana fo fanna

Boston Lad

USA

Joined
14 Jul 07
Moves
43012
13 Oct 08

Originally posted by Ice Cold
Multiple choice, please choose one of the following:

A. Jacko somewhere else.
B. Jacko is wacko
C. Jacko get in the backo
D. Jacko jacko tobacco banana nana fo fanna
Suggestion: Please read the personal details of jacko11's earnest profile before making your multiple choice selection.

IC

Joined
30 Aug 06
Moves
28651
13 Oct 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Suggestion: Please read the personal details of jacko11's earnest profile before making your multiple choice selection.
B. πŸ˜€

Boston Lad

USA

Joined
14 Jul 07
Moves
43012
13 Oct 08

Originally posted by Ice Cold
B. πŸ˜€
'B' = Be nice.

j

Joined
13 Aug 08
Moves
538
23 Oct 08

whats so bad about me you dont even know who i am? you havent even read my profile

M
sorozatgyilkos

leΓΆlΓ©s ellenfeleim

Joined
15 Jul 06
Moves
40507
23 Oct 08

πŸ˜•

t

Joined
15 Jun 06
Moves
16334
23 Oct 08

Originally posted by jacko11
whats so bad about me you dont even know who i am? you havent even read my profile
It's called a joke, jack.

State of Confusion

Lancashire

Joined
04 May 08
Moves
842388
23 Oct 08

Originally posted by tomtom232
It's called a joke, jack.
It's called a highjack (joke).
Hi Jack.

t

Joined
15 Jun 06
Moves
16334
23 Oct 08

Originally posted by jb70
It's called a highjack (joke).
Hi Jack.
Either way, this opinion of mine; he put his query after the wrong line.

IC

Joined
30 Aug 06
Moves
28651
23 Oct 08

Originally posted by jacko11
whats so bad about me you dont even know who i am? you havent even read my profile
I give most here a hard time. I was trying to let you be one of the guys. πŸ™‚

j

Joined
13 Aug 08
Moves
538
24 Oct 08

Originally posted by Ice Cold
I give most here a hard time. I was trying to let you be one of the guys. πŸ™‚
one of what guys

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Joined
12 Oct 05
Moves
42584
24 Oct 08

Originally posted by jacko11
whats so bad about me you dont even know who i am? you havent even read my profile
....and now i never will πŸ˜›

IC

Joined
30 Aug 06
Moves
28651
24 Oct 08

Originally posted by jacko11
one of what guys
If you have to ask, you'll never know. 😞