jimslyp forum killing champion

jimslyp forum killing champion

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
30 Nov 15

Originally posted by Ponderable
Results for September 2015:

66 threads killed

Thread Killing Champ: Grampy Bobby 12 (18.2 % )

runner up: Ponderable 8

3rd: Seitse 6

also runs:

5: redbadger
4: Seitse, Shallow Blue, rookie54, wolfgang59
3: Suzianne
2: sonhouse, divegester, Kewpie, GreatBigStees
1: moonbus, vandervelde, Ghost of a Duke, greenpawn34,robbie carrobie, Ca ...[text shortened]... eads, FMF and digester one with 100+ posts.
redbadger managed to kill a thread with the first post.
Ponderable, thanks for the update.

Moves
02 Dec 15

Originally posted by LEUR
I HAVE NEVER KILLED [b]ANYTHING[/b]
4 months in a row without me. No more posts here, I'm feeling lucky for December.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
04 Jan 16

Results for October 2015:

109 threads killed

Thread Killing Champ: Ponderable 10 (9.2 % )

runners up: Grampy Bobby rookie54 and divegester 8

also runs:

7: Captain Strange
6: wolfgang59, GreatBigStees, ShallowBlue, moonbus
5: Seitse
4: coquette, vandervelde, radioactive69
3: Ghost of a Duke, sonhouse, Suzianne
2: mister moggy, FMF
1: huckleberryhound, Kewpie, TheGravedigger, DukeOfEuphony, FishHead111, lemondrop, robbie carrobie, whodey, knightmangler, JS357, st dominics preview, jackreacher, Startreader

Honourable mentions:
moonbus managed to kill a thread with 100+ posts.
jackreacher and vandervelde managed to kill a thread with the first post.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Jan 16

Results for October 2015:

109 threads killed

Thread Killing Champ: Ponderable 10 (9.2 % )

runners up: Grampy Bobby rookie54 and divegester 8

also runs:

7: Captain Strange
6: wolfgang59, GreatBigStees, ShallowBlue, moonbus
5: Seitse
4: coquette, vandervelde, radioactive69
3: Ghost of a Duke, sonhouse, Suzianne
2: mister moggy, FMF
1: huck ...[text shortened]... a thread with 100+ posts.
jackreacher and vandervelde managed to kill a thread with the first post.
Thanks, Ponderable.

Australia

Moves
05 Jan 16

I think the title of "forum killing champion" is like "child killing champion" or "wife beating champion", a title you'd move heaven and earth to avoid earning. It can happen to anyone, in a game of pass the parcel somebody has to be holding it, but if it keeps happening you're doing something seriously wrong. Even if it's just excessive posting, i.e. boring everyone to death.

Moves
05 Jan 16

Originally posted by Kewpie
I think the title of "forum killing champion" is like "child killing champion" or "wife beating champion", a title you'd move heaven and earth to avoid earning. It can happen to anyone, in a game of pass the parcel somebody has to be holding it, but if it keeps happening you're doing something seriously wrong. Even if it's just excessive posting, i.e. boring everyone to death.
Ya mean like an ear worm, boring it's way into your brain?

Australia

Moves
05 Jan 16

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Ya mean like an ear worm, boring it's way into your brain?
You got it. 🙂

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
05 Jan 16
1 edit

For all that's sacred, please allow Ponderable to do his own thing based on his own insights, convictions and creativity on Red Hot Pawn's General Forum at the very least to the full extent to which you've done yours since you joined on January 20, 2009, without telling him he's "boring everyone to death".

Thanks, Kewpie. ~Bob

Read a book!

Moves
06 Jan 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
For all that's sacred, please allow Ponderable to do his own thing based on his own insights, convictions and creativity on Red Hot Pawn's General Forum at the very least to the full extent to which you've done yours since you joined on January 20, 2009, without telling him he's "boring everyone to death".

Thanks, Kewpie. ~Bob
Ponderable declared himself champ, Bobby. What more do you want?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 Jan 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
@Ponderable: "I am not the real deep thinker, but play for fast fun mainly."

"Ponderable declared himself champ, Bobby. What more do you want?"

I want you to leave to leave this honorable man alone by sparing him your clever put downs.

Australia

Moves
06 Jan 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby

Thanks, Kewpie. ~Bob
Ponderable's perfectly capable of looking after himself, don't you think?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 Jan 16

Ponderable's perfectly capable of looking after himself, don't you think?
Yes. And his friends respect his individuality without taking him to task for being unique.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
06 Jan 16
1 edit

Well we had the discussion before what this actually means and I think we agreed that it is a mere game.
Some threads are killed because someone bored everyone to death. Some just outlive their topic. And the suggestion has been made to rather celebrate those who found threads, as being the creative people, however we had a lot of threads created which were just duds...

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
06 Jan 16

a recount 🙂

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 Jan 16

Well we had the discussion before what this actually means and I think we agreed that it is a mere game.
Some threads are killed because someone bored everyone to death. Some just outlive their topic. And the suggestion has been made to rather celebrate those who found threads, as being the creative people, however we had a lot of threads created which were just duds...
Thumbs Up.