jimslyp forum killing champion

jimslyp forum killing champion

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Mar 19

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
I got to say you put a lot of time and effort into the threads killed.

-VR
So do you, apparently.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
LOL@ gassy! Just post after me silly and you'll be the thread killer if it is that important to you. 😉

-VR
I can't possibly post after you every single time. You live on this site.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
Was it too late to just delete it? 😉

-VR
Why should she delete her posts?

They're all nicer than your potshots.

Maybe you should delete your posts.

It's never too late, Rusty.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Mar 19

@suzianne said
Why should she delete her posts?

They're all nicer than your potshots.

Maybe you should delete your posts.

It's never too late, Rusty.
LOL....You who throw more potshots than even Andy, what a joke!

I am retired, I am on and off the site during the day.

She took back what she said, it must have been too late for her to delete. She is the one who wanted to retract her statement silly suzie!!!

-VR

Moves
08 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
LOL....You who throw more potshots than even Andy, what a joke!

I am retired, I am on and off the site during the day.

She took back what she said, it must have been too late for her to delete. She is the one who wanted to retract her statement silly suzie!!!

-VR
OK look you two, each of you go the the chemist (whether it be our "coded" chemist or the pharmacy chemist) and get something to relieve the tensions and maybe, just maybe you can become "buddies". 🤔 😉

Moves
08 Mar 19

@badradger said
Stees is a pillar of the comunity delivering prescription drugs to the frail and elderly so show the guy some respect.
Thanks, "badboy", for your kind thoughts. I appreciate a little, what was it Arentha sang? oh ya, "R.E.S.P.E.C.T." 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Mar 19

@great-big-stees said
OK look you two, each of you go the the chemist (whether it be our "coded" chemist or the pharmacy chemist) and get something to relieve the tensions and maybe, just maybe you can become "buddies". 🤔 😉
LOL @ gbs...Perhaps you should see if you can find something for that stuttering!!! 😉

You know suzie loves me! 😉

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
08 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
LOL @ gbs...Perhaps you should see if you can find something for that stuttering!!! 😉

You know suzie loves me! 😉

-VR
You see what liquor does to people...? Btw this thread is about Ponderable's statistics.

Moves
08 Mar 19

@torunn said
You see what liquor does to people...? Btw this thread is about Ponderable's statistics.
Well this bantering may just make this thread one of those statistics (Thread Killer). 😲

Gothenburg

Moves
08 Mar 19

@great-big-stees said
Well this bantering may just make this thread one of those statistics (Thread Killer). 😲
This is a never-ending thread, it's 'untouchable'.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Mar 19

@torunn said
Are you trying to say someone is drinking liquor torunn? Just spit it out, perhaps you should keep in mind it is Ponderable's statistics. 😉

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
08 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
Are you trying to say someone is drinking liquor torunn? Just spit it out, perhaps you should keep in mind it is Ponderable's statistics. 😉

-VR
I think I mentioned Ponderable's statistics - and yes, I'm sure many of us buy liquor, whether coded or not. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Mar 19

@torunn said
I think I mentioned Ponderable's statistics - and yes, I'm sure many of us buy liquor, whether coded or not. 🙂
I don't, would that make me odd man out? 😉

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
08 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
I don't, would that make me odd man out? 😉

-VR
No, not at all, but if we talk of people in general, I think many do, and there's nothing wrong with that either.