jimslyp forum killing champion

jimslyp forum killing champion

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
31 Aug 20

@trev33 said
I doubt he cares, can't ban someone for posting too much. Soon the GF will just consist of Rusty, Dive, Suzi and Ghost all arguing with each other anyway.
The lonely dogs of general forum doom have been howling low for years and years.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Aug 20
1 edit

@wolfgang59 said
@Ponderable
You should make Russ aware of these stats.
Don't be so silly wg59, do you not think he can see the stats? 😉

Will they start banning people for killing too many threads? 😉
Wishfull thinking on your part my fellow forum contributor.

If you posted a bit more I may not have killed so many threads, which is just a way of saying I was the last one posting in most threads in the GF.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Aug 20
1 edit

@trev33 said
I doubt he cares, can't ban someone for posting too much. Soon the GF will just consist of Rusty, Dive, Suzi and Ghost all arguing with each other anyway.
I believe you're missing some people trev at least another 4 or 5 who have been posting consistantly. Lets not forget you either! 😉

-VR

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
31 Aug 20

@divegeester said
I’m sure he would clear his Tuesday diary to get right on it.
Nah. Tuesday is his waxing appointment.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Aug 20

@wolfgang59 said
Nah. Tuesday is his waxing appointment.
Are you saying you know his personal daily habits? 😉

-VR

Moves
01 Sep 20

@trev33 said
Good job at spoiling for for others if they watch it 🙈

I’m almost finished season 3 and your questions are slowly being answered but it is quite confusing at times. They probably should have stopped at 2 seasons and put a pin on the whole another world storyline.
You'll thank me later.
But, if you must, be sure to enjoy those hours in life that'll never be returned to you. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Sep 20

@wolfe63 said
You'll thank me later.
But, if you must, be sure to enjoy those hours in life that'll never be returned to you. 🙂
Have you counted all your wasted hours wolfy?

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Sep 20

@very-rusty said
Don't be so silly wg59, do you not think he can see the stats? 😉

Will they start banning people for killing too many threads? 😉
Wishfull thinking on your part my fellow forum contributor.

If you posted a bit more I may not have killed so many threads, which is just a way of saying I was the last one posting in most threads in the GF.

-VR
If only.

Australia

Moves
02 Sep 20

I consider it a good month if my name doesn't appear on the list, because that means I'm either interesting or being ignored.

I'd love to see a count of the thread creators' names. Counting posts only shows how much spare time you spend on the site.

Moves
02 Sep 20

@very-rusty said
I believe you're missing some people trev at least another 4 or 5 who have been posting consistantly. Lets not forget you either! 😉

-VR
I don’t argue with people anymore though, that was the point. If forum trolling was an Olympic sport Canada would get to listen to O’Canada every 4 years as long as you’re around 😛

Moves
02 Sep 20

@trev33 said
I don’t argue with people anymore though, that was the point. If forum trolling was an Olympic sport Canada would get to listen to O’Canada every 4 years as long as you’re around 😛
Hmmm. He does live in the Maritimes and fishing is really big there.

SRB

Moves
02 Sep 20

@kewpie said
I consider it a good month if my name doesn't appear on the list, because that means I'm either interesting or being ignored.

I'd love to see a count of the thread creators' names. Counting posts only shows how much spare time you spend on the site.
Who created the threads that the most other posters wanted to participate in would be a good way of celebrating positive contributors, but you never know who found something interesting, but didn't feel like commenting.

Moves
02 Sep 20

@petewxyz said
Who created the threads that the most other posters wanted to participate in would be a good way of celebrating positive contributors
https://imgflip.com/i/2j1kf3

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Sep 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Hmmm. He does live in the Maritimes and fishing is really big there.
Along with Farming and we have Universities, and other businesses although small. I suppose that wouldn't be as funny though would it? 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Sep 20
1 edit

@trev33 said
If you make a comment that can be considered an argument in the GF trev! 😉

Well actually that would apply more to me, Suzie Q, goad, rookie and a few others. We have lots of other too that love to stir the pot. Did I mention lemon? 😉

-VR

-VR