jimslyp forum killing champion

jimslyp forum killing champion

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
Hey,
Suzie Q, everyone understands there is a lot you don't understand, and try to point out others faults to take away from your own faults which you seem to be oblivious to. 😉

Now you have a Great Day! 🙂

-VR
Leave me alone.

You are the dim bulb in the flashlight when I am looking for something. You feel that you must tear me down to build yourself up. Sorry, but you don't have that power. You also are so weak that you must attach yourself to others' ideas, because you have none of your own. You are a stone in the shoe of these forums.

Leave me alone.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
Leave me alone.

You are the dim bulb in the flashlight when I am looking for something. You feel that you must tear me down to build yourself up. Sorry, but you don't have that power. You also are so weak that you must attach yourself to others' ideas, because you have none of your own. You are a stone in the shoe of these forums.

Leave me alone.
You're the one starting crap with me all the time Suzie Q, so don't act like little miss innocent, people are catching on to you by the day!

Keep up your name calling though helps me prove my point which is pretty easy to do with you helping me!!! 😉 😛

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Feb 21

@torunn said
Nor am I, he seems a nice guy, maybe just smokes and drinks a bit much. 🙂
Even so, I'm not saying he's not a nice guy. Heck, I'm not the one to complain about others' drink habits. I don't smoke, but I do drink too much.

Just difficult for me, personally, to understand sometimes.

If he were in the same room as me, I'd be saying "What?" a lot.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 21
3 edits

@suzianne said
Even so, I'm not saying he's not a nice guy. Heck, I'm not the one to complain about others' drink habits. I don't smoke, but I do drink too much.

Just difficult for me, personally, to understand sometimes.

If he were in the same room as me, I'd be saying "What?" a lot.
Now, could you say that so it is understandable who is he for beginners? 😉 😛

HE who ever he is would probably ask if you were going deaf saying what all the time! 🙂

Sorry to hear that you drink too much, but that would explain a lot of things. 🙂

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
By the way Suzie Q, who do you THINK my mentor is? That should be quite interesting! 🙂 I probably have a better grip on concept than you do when it come right down to it! 🙂 😛

-VR
I seriously doubt it, Skeezix.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
I seriously doubt it, Skeezix.
So who do you THINK my mentor is Suzie Q, direct question don't avoid it!

Walt named the baby Skeezix (a cowboy slang term for an orphaned calf), and after that the characters aged in “real time”—they grew older, married, and had children of their own. 😉

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
You're the one starting crap with me all the time Suzie Q, so don't act like little miss innocent, people are catching on to you by the day!

Keep up your name calling though helps me prove my point which is pretty easy to do with you helping me!!! 😉 😛

-VR
Oh, do shut up.

You are boring the hell out of me.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
Oh, do shut up.

You are boring the hell out of me.
IF that is the case why do you keep starting crap with me.

If you didn't say anything to me, you wouldn't be so BORED!!!! .....LOL.... 😉 😛

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
02 Feb 21

one post on Topic, a pageful of posts not 🙁

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 21

@ponderable said
one post on Topic, a pageful of posts not 🙁
You may want to speak with Suzie Q, I don't say anything unless she makes a comment on it. The posts we both made can all be alerted as off Topic if you wish to do so! 🙂

-VR

Moves
02 Feb 21

@suzianne said
Leave me alone.

Leave me alone.
Leave you alone and then half a page you replying to him 😂😂😂 When you ignore him and he still bothers you then you can tell him to leave you alone not now when you make a point to reply to him all the time. Do the forum a favor and just ignore him.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 21
1 edit

@trev33 said
Leave you alone and then half a page you replying to him 😂😂😂 When you ignore him and he still bothers you then you can tell him to leave you alone not now when you make a point to reply to him all the time. Do the forum a favor and just ignore him.
She enjoys it to much to stop! 😉

Kind of like when goad pretended to have me on GBaway script! 😉 He is too nosey to do that, Suzie Q could do that if she didn't want to see what I posted.
The solution doesn't take much to figure out trev.

-VR

Moves
03 Feb 21

@suzianne said
HC is a Brit, and I often pass over his posts because I'm not exactly sure of whatever the hell it was that he just said. He's really, really full of British colloquialisms that I am just not familiar with.
Surely that's a good reason to learn? Listen to some BBC Radio 4, you'll soon be up to jumbuck.

Moves
03 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
😉 😛
🙂
🙂

-VR
The more emojhoth you use, the less intelligent you come across. You general, and you personal.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Feb 21

@shallow-blue said
Surely that's a good reason to learn? Listen to some BBC Radio 4, you'll soon be up to jumbuck.
LOL@ s-b.... Jumbuck is an Australian term for a male sheep, and is featured in Banjo Paterson's poem.

-VR