1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '19 19:501 edit
    @suzianne said
    The Very Rusty Irony Train rides again.
    There is one of my fans following me around like a puppy dog!!! 😉

You're a strange dude or dudette, complaining about me but not a word about what HOH said about Larry King, obviously that was cool with you!!! 😛

-VR
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    30 Apr '19 19:58
    @very-rusty said
    There is one of my fans following me around like a puppy dog!!!
    No one's following you. You're like an invasion of cockroaches swarming through every thread.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '19 20:032 edits
    @handyandy said
    No one's following you. You're like an invasion of cockroaches swarming through every thread.
    LOL@ Andy...And another of my fans show up with nice things to say, what a true gentleman you are Andy!!! ( Put Sarcasm Dector On ) 😛 😉

You had less to say to HOH about he said about Larry King except that the man was 85 years old, we know how touchy you can be about age. 😉 😛

-VR
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    30 Apr '19 20:04
    @very-rusty said
    You're a strange dude or dudette, complaining about me but not a word about what HOH said about Larry King, obviously that was cool with you!!!
    How about sending Larry a get-well card and asking him whether he takes meds?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '19 20:061 edit
    @handyandy said
    How about sending Larry a get-well card and asking him whether he takes meds?
    You can have the pleasure of doing that Andy, you are more concerned about age than anyone I know on this site!!! 😛 😉 Read his biography and you'll learn a little bit about him!! 😉

-VR
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    30 Apr '19 20:13
    @very-rusty said
    You can have the pleasure of doing that Andy, you are more concerned about age than anyone I know on this site!!!
    I'm only concerned when age becomes an object of scorn or ridicule, as often expressed by you.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '19 20:362 edits
    @handyandy said
    I'm only concerned when age becomes an object of scorn or ridicule, as often expressed by you.
    You been using that now for about 10 years Andy, it is getting old my old friend!!! ;

-VR
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    30 Apr '19 20:40
    @very-rusty said
    You been using that now for about 10 years Andy, it is getting old my old friend!!!
    Are you okay with racism and sexism?
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '19 20:421 edit
    @handyandy said
    Are you okay with racism and sexism?
    I believe everyone is entitled to an opinion rather we agree or disagree with it Andy.

Tell me who is okay with racism and sexism?....I really don't know anyone out in the real world who is. One can't go by people's persona's in here. You are actually most likely quite different in the real world than on here.

-VR
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    30 Apr '19 20:49
    @very-rusty said
    I believe everyone is entitled to an opinion rather we agree or disagree with it Andy.

Tell me who is okay with racism and sexism?....I really don't know anyone out in the real world who is. One can't go by people's persona's in here. You are actually most likely quite different in the real world than on here.
    Ageism is prejudice and discrimination, just like racism and sexism. Are you still living in the forest?
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '19 20:562 edits
    @handyandy said
    Ageism is prejudice and discrimination, just like racism and sexism. Are you still living in the forest?
    Are you judge, jury, and executioner Andy?

You are claiming me to discriminate against age, yet you don't know my age. Just something you decided would make for good reading by your audience in here!! 😉

You been playing the viewers for years Andy. I heard at Phlabs BBQ back some years ago that you went to that you were a mild mannered gentleman. You don't come across as that on here. I am sure they were correct about having said that.

You've had a beef with me since back in the earlier days when you were buddies with the moderators. I don't forget those days Andy, and you used them to your advantage. Not saying if in your shoes I wouldn't have done the same thing, but we were playing on different teams back then. 😉 Let it go, the past is over Andy.

-VR
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    30 Apr '19 21:06
    @very-rusty said

You are claiming me to discriminate against age, yet you don't know my age. Just something you decided would make for good reading by your audience in here!! 😉

You been playing the viewers for years Andy. I heard at Phlabs BBQ back some years ago that you went to that you were a mild mannered gentleman. You don't come acro ...[text shortened]... t we were playing on different teams back then. 😉 Let it go, the past is over Andy.

-VR

-VR
    The past is over, yes. But you seem to be trapped there.

You need professional help.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '19 21:14
    @handyandy said
    The past is over, yes. But you seem to be trapped there.

You need professional help.
    I most certainly am in the present Andy, you're still crying about ageism which is far from the truth.

You could be right about one of us needing Professional help. Have you looked in the mirror lately? 😉

-VR
  14. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    30 Apr '19 22:11
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    Judge, jury, executioner and Gravedigger.

now your talkin
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '19 22:14
    @the-gravedigger said
    Judge, jury, executioner and Gravedigger.

now your talkin
    LOL....Good timing there TGD!!!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree