1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '19 10:511 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Pretty much everyone thinks you are a pinhead. Are we all male?
    I would say the majority are from the clan you are in, the 'misfits', with the exceptions of a few others, so I don't think it is any big thing for me to lose any sleep over. 😛 😉

Hell I don't know or care of your all male or female for that matter, or half and half!!!! 😉

If it talks like a man, walks like a man, has mannerisms like a man, most likely it is a man!!! 😛 😉

-VR
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 May '19 10:58
    @very-rusty said
    I would say the majority are from the clan you are in, the 'misfits', with the exceptions of a few others, so I don't think it is any big thing for me to lose any sleep over. 😛 😉

Hell I don't know or care of your all male or female for that matter, or half and half!!!! 😉

If it talks like a man, walks like a man, has mannerisms like a man, most likely it is a man!!! 😛 😉

-VR
    Similarly, if it talks like a toad, walks like a toad, has mannerisms like a toad, most likely it is a toad.

So hop it!
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '19 11:162 edits
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Similarly, if it talks like a toad, walks like a toad, has mannerisms like a toad, most likely it is a toad.

So hop it!
    IF it acts superior, talks superior, probably a fake.

You big faker!!! 😛 😉 Well you could be a little faker too, I really don't know one way or the other.

Just kissing your Clan leaders butt a lot, you may have to rub the brown spot off of your nose!!! 😉

-VR
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '19 11:20
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

So hop it!
    Of course you had to copy me, couldn't think of anything original to say goad?.....LOL...

-VR
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 May '19 03:09
    @hand-of-hecate said
    In lieu of an interview, they are planning on feeding him into a wood chipper and using him to fertilize a memorial garden. There will also be a wildlife sanctuary for for rescue llamas. It’s really going to be quite spectacular.
    Well at least he is recyclable.

Hopefully that will help make up for all the gaseous carbon emissions he has made over the years.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 May '19 03:12
    @very-rusty said
    LOL@ Suzie Q, there you got with the name calling again. That is NEVER FUNNY!!!

Does show your character though, and makes you sound more like a MAN than a female. 😛 😉

-VR
    Shut up, jerk.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 May '19 11:14
    @suzianne said
    Shut up, jerk.
    LOL@ Suzie, Real Lady like there !!!

Keep showing your sweet charming nature!!!

Makes for a good show!!! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree