Practicing his school yard tactics.
    It appears I may need them in this thread! 😉

-VR
  8. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 15:58
    @trev33 said
    After the Muppets thread being removed, I knew mine would be as well, was just a bit of fun.
    I thought the general concept crossed the line if I am being honest here. You might feel you know each other well enough and that might well be right, Rusty might even be game playing saying it crossed the line, I don't know you all well enough to know. But that's the problem if you can do it people who don't know each other well enough can do it and then it gets out of hand. I ended up not voting or posting in the thread because I started to wonder if it was going too far. Just a point of view, doesn't mean I was right but my instinct said to keep out of it.
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 16:14
    @petewxyz said
    I thought the general concept crossed the line if I am being honest here. You might feel you know each other well enough and that might well be right, Rusty might even be game playing saying it crossed the line, I don't know you all well enough to know. But that's the problem if you can do it people who don't know each other well enough can do it and then it gets out of hand ...[text shortened]... oing too far. Just a point of view, doesn't mean I was right but my instinct said to keep out of it.
    I guess it's the case of what's fun for some isn't fun for others and where do you draw the line. The forums have mellowed greatly over the years, used to be a time when a lough sneeze got you a ban for a week or so.
  10. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 16:37
    @trev33 said
    I guess it's the case of what's fun for some isn't fun for others and where do you draw the line. The forums have mellowed greatly over the years, used to be a time when a lough sneeze got you a ban for a week or so.
    To be honest I never did on line communication up to last year when I decided to start playing chess so I am probably not used to where the lines are. If these forums were a pub it wouldn't even get to 9.30 before it had all kicked off!! There goes VR through the window again. The glazing bill would be stupid.
  11. Playing with matches
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 16:42
    @trev33 said
    It had a good run, rustynuts had the most votes last time I checked. I’m sure hoh will cry himself to sleep tonight.
    I are sad.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 16:43
    @petewxyz said
    To be honest I never did on line communication up to last year when I decided to start playing chess so I am probably not used to where the lines are. If these forums were a pub it wouldn't even get to 9.30 before it had all kicked off!! There goes VR through the window again. The glazing bill would be stupid.
    You are far to quick to under estimate me pete! 😛

-VR
  13. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 16:50
    @very-rusty said
    You are far to quick to under estimate me pete! 😛

-VR
    My money would be on Suzianne puts you through the window but it's just a point of view!
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 16:51
    @petewxyz said
    There are few lines sir, mostly curves.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 16:52
    @petewxyz said
    My money would be on Suzianne puts you through the window but it's just a point of view!
    Like you have a clue about either one of us!!!!

Stop talking silly, but stick with the group you'll probably need them!!! 😛

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree