Moves
    30 Apr '20 12:08
    You were correct the poll thread disappeared. 😉

-VR
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 12:59
    It had a good run, rustynuts had the most votes last time I checked. I’m sure hoh will cry himself to sleep tonight.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 13:24
    @trev33 said
    It had a good run, rustynuts had the most votes last time I checked. I’m sure hoh will cry himself to sleep tonight.
    It made me chuckle.

When you see some of crap that gets left unmoderated it makes you wonder if the mods use this criteria:

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,
    Catch the sh**post of a foe
    But if a pally, let it go,
    Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 14:08
    @divegeester

This was the message they sent me "Please, no more of the name calling at Rusty. Though it may have been fun it is getting out of hand."

From the time it was most likely sent from someone over the pond, those sensitive yanks/canucks.

Anyway, I wasn't calling rusty any names, just asking which was the better insult. If rusty took personal offence I'd expect an PM which never arrived.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 14:17
    @trev33 said
    @divegeester

This was the message they sent me "Please, no more of the name calling at Rusty. Though it may have been fun it is getting out of hand."

From the time it was most likely sent from someone over the pond, those sensitive yanks/canucks.

Anyway, I wasn't calling rusty any names, just asking which was the better insult. If rusty took personal offence I'd expect an PM which never arrived.
    I don't see anyone pulling up duchess64 in the debates forum where every single poster who disagrees with her is responded with a opening string of abuse, in every post.

Besides there are worse ways to screw up these forums than by name calling.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 14:182 edits
    @trev33 said
    @divegeester

Actually I thought it was a bit over the line to be quite honest about it. I would have thought so had it been a poll about anyone! ( If you noticed I didn't even comment on the thread )

Lemondrop said it would be removed and he was correct!

Like a bunch of kids in the school yard really!!!

-VR
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 14:19
    @very-rusty said
    Actually I thought it was a bit over the line to be quite honest about it. I would have thought so had it been a poll about anyone!
    What was over the line, the moderation of it?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 14:20
    @divegeester said
    What was over the line, the moderation of it?
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 14:34
    @divegeester said
    I don't see anyone pulling up duchess64 in the debates forum where every single poster who disagrees with her is responded with a opening string of abuse, in every post.

Besides there are worse ways to screw up these forums than by name calling.
    Apparently her behaviour isn't 'out of hand.'
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 14:36
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Apparently her behaviour isn't 'out of hand.'
    If you are talking about Duchess she is always under attack, so when she strikes back, I guess the Mods figure it is fair game! You may be one of her biggest stalkers from what I've seen, and a ring leader.

-VR
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 14:40
    @very-rusty said
    If you are talking about Duchess she is always under attack, so when she strikes back, I guess the Mods figure it is fair game! You may be one of her biggest stalkers from what I've seen, and a ring leader.

-VR
    So you're cool with her gloating about the death of people around the world and creating a thread to pat herself on the back at her morbid predictions? And it's no skin off your nose if she describes some of the nicest people on this site as racist trolls, merely for disagreeing with her?

Good to know.
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 14:43
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    Only it is not true. People have posted quite innocently and she was coming after them calling them lying or racisistc or troll or worse.

And to allow People to be vicious in counterattacks is the wrong way, to disallow the first attack would be a way to improve the site.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 14:441 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    So you're cool with her gloating about the death of people around the world and creating a thread to pat herself on the back at her morbid predictions? And it's no skin off your nose if she describes some of the nicest people on this site as racist trolls, merely for disagreeing with her?

Good to know.
    I don't pay that close attention just enough to see that everyone is on her back and she is just striking out back at them. What the particulars are don't bother me one way or the other. Haven't you learned yet, what is said on here has to be taken with a grain of salt? They are the nicest people on the site in your eyes, doesn't mean everyone feels as you do!!! She even told me she didn't need any help from me, and she is probably correct about that!

-VR
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 14:49
    @very-rusty said
    Actually I thought it was a bit over the line to be quite honest about it. I would have thought so had it been a poll about anyone! ( If you noticed I didn't even comment on the thread )

Lemondrop said it would be removed and he was correct!

Like a bunch of kids in the school yard really!!!

-VR
    After the Muppets thread being removed, I knew mine would be as well, was just a bit of fun.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 14:521 edit
    @trev33 said
    After the Muppets thread being removed, I knew mine would be as well, was just a bit of fun.
    The ironic part is I had nothing to do with the muppet thread. (Although I was accused of it.)

Lemondrop said yours would be removed and he was correct. (As I pointed out I didn't say anything in it, or P.M. you!~

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree