-VR
  3. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    29 Apr '19 17:37
    @very-rusty said
    Poor Andy wouldn't fair out so well in a slug out match. 😉

-VR
    What is "fair out"? Is that Canadian for "fare"?
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Apr '19 17:51
    @caesar-salad said
    What is "fair out"? Is that Canadian for "fare"?
    I don't believe using 'fare' would be correct as he wouldn't be paying anything!!! 😛

-VR
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    29 Apr '19 18:45
    @very-rusty said
    Blah, blah, blah, same old crap hoh, get new material!!! 😛 😉

-VR
    You are aware that you don’t have to read anything I post right? It’s not like I’ve forced you to follow me around so you can suck it.
  6. Playing with matches
    Moves
    29 Apr '19 18:50
    @very-rusty said
    You had your chance and passed up on it because of the yellow streak running up your back. 😛 😉 LOL@ the name calling not intelligent enough to use a higher vocabulary? 😉 Shame on you using the name of the Lord in vain!!!

-VR
    I’ll say whatever I want about Jesus. He can pound it back out of town on his donkey.

I’m not inclined to accept your little imaginary religion or any other as truth. I have no reason to support your delusion in anyway. No more than I would if an insane person insisted that the world was flat.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Apr '19 18:521 edit
    @hand-of-hecate said
    I’ll say whatever I want about Jesus. He can pound it back out of town on his donkey.

I’m not inclined to accept your little imaginary religion or any other as truth. I have no reason to support your delusion in anyway. No more than I would if an insane person insisted that the world was flat.
    Of course the world is flat you atheist!!!! 😛 😉 Lord please forgive him, as he knows not what he says!!!

-VR
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Apr '19 19:14
    @hand-of-hecate said
    You are aware that you don’t have to read anything I post right? It’s not like I’ve forced you to follow me around so you can suck it.
    How Rude, I can't suck imagination anyways!!! 😛

You do understand you don't have to read and reply to any of my Posts?! 😛 😉

Love to meet up with you someday and have a friendly little chat and just see what you have to say face to face hoh!!! 😉

-VR
  9. Playing with matches
    Moves
    29 Apr '19 19:32
    @very-rusty said
    How Rude, I can't suck imagination anyways!!! 😛

You do understand you don't have to read and reply to any of my Posts?! 😛 😉

Love to meet up with you someday and have a friendly little chat and just see what you have to say face to face hoh!!! 😉

-VR
    I’d kick your ass through your hat you fat puff.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Apr '19 19:36
    @hand-of-hecate said
    I’d kick your ass through your hat you fat puff.
    LOL@ hoh....You had your chance when you were visiting Halifax back some years ago, but declined my invitation for a friendly chat. We know why because you don't have no backbone face to face. 😉

You looked pretty timid in the picture I saw of you with your rifle and dog, by the way is the dog still alive? I was always concerned about how that dog was being treated by you!!!

-VR
  11. Playing with matches
    Moves
    29 Apr '19 19:451 edit
    @very-rusty said
    LOL@ hoh....You had your chance when you were visiting Halifax back some years ago, but declined my invitation for a friendly chat. We know why because you don't have no backbone face to face. 😉

You looked pretty timid in the picture I saw of you with your rifle and dog, by the way is the dog still alive? I was always concerned about how that dog was being treated by you!!!

-VR
    I’ve never been to Halifax. I have no friends there. You’re an idiot.

I ate that dog and made slippers out of his tummy fur.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Apr '19 19:581 edit
    @hand-of-hecate said
    I’ve never been to Halifax. I have no friends there. You’re an idiot.

I ate that dog and made slippers out of his tummy fur.
    Not quite what you were saying back about a decade ago hoh. Now your changing your tune. You supposedly went to University here, now you haven't been here. Were you lying then or now? 😛 At least now I know you're a Liar for sure!!! 😉

I see you making a disgusting joke about your dog though. Did you ever shoot yourself in the foot with that rifle? 😉

-VR
  13. Playing with matches
    Moves
    29 Apr '19 20:46
    @very-rusty said
    Not quite what you were saying back about a decade ago hoh. Now your changing your tune. You supposedly went to University here, now you haven't been here. Were you lying then or now? 😛 At least now I know you're a Liar for sure!!! 😉

I see you making a disgusting joke about your dog though. Did you ever shoot yourself in the foot with that rifle? 😉

-VR
    I’ve lied to you so many times I couldn’t possibly begin to catalog them all. It’s not my fault you’re dumb enough to wander into them.

We don’t own dogs, they’re loaned to us for a short period of time. Mine wouldn’t mind being eaten if that’s what needed to happen.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Apr '19 20:503 edits
    @hand-of-hecate said
    I’ve lied to you so many times I couldn’t possibly begin to catalog them all. It’s not my fault you’re dumb enough to wander into them.
    OK so you are admitting in front of everyone who looks at these posts that you are indeed a Liar? Now that was what was dumb!! 😛 😉 It isn't my fault your nothing but a liar either! 😉

Another dumb thing you did was show a picture of you sitting on that OLD chesterfield with your dog and rifle!!! As long as the dog is under your care it is your dog!!! 😛

-VR
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    29 Apr '19 21:39
    @very-rusty said
    Poor Andy wouldn't fair out so well in a slug out match. 😉
    Not without help. What can an ordinary senior citizen do against a big bad Internet tough guy?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree