1. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Nov '18 19:55
    @karoly-aczel said
    no but ghost does
    But then everything is complex for you, hey?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Nov '18 19:55
    @indonesia-phil said
    If you declare something to be 'true' then you should be prepared to rationalize it, otherwise it's completely meaningless, which I believe it is anyway. (I refer you to my first post on the subject).

And I don't believe it was I who paraded the words around, I think that was you, so if you don't think they should be paraded around, stop parading them around.

An ...[text shortened]... lication in practice.

As for life being short, I suppose it depends what you're comparing it to.
    its true for me, not others

time is just an act of measurement , a comparison. We make sense of the world around us with its aid, but it is not real otherwise.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    12 Nov '18 20:08
    @karoly-aczel said

time is just an act of measurement , a comparison. We make sense of the world around us with its aid, but it is not real otherwise.
    Time is the fourth dimension.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Nov '18 20:09
    @karoly-aczel said

So according to you there is no time?

-VR
  5. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    14 Nov '18 02:00
    @karoly-aczel said

Which is why I asked you at the beginning of our conversation whether it was 'your truth or their truth.' Turns out that (by your own admission) it's only your truth after all, so it isn't THE truth as you have previously claimed.

I could say that according to my 'truth' the sun only rises every other Tuesday. Of course I couldn't rationalize this, but according to you I don't need to, so it's just as true as your contention.

And as for time, as I said before, it's all relative to everything else, and upon this we agree!
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Nov '18 19:18
    @handyandy said
    Time is the fourth dimension.
    that is so oversimplified its misleading.

Everyone visits the fourth dimension when they dream. Go from that understanding and put a label on it 🙂
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Nov '18 19:22
    @very-rusty said
    So according to you there is no time?

-VR
    Yes.

It's just 'lag' from a higher creative perspective.

You see time holds us back but it is also that which brought us here so...

Ever heard of "Time flies when your having fun? " How true!! "A watched pot never boils" ... or how about the last 90 seconds before the last class of the day at school? How slow is that s***?

Again this is one of those things: anyone can say it, but to understand it in practice ...
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Nov '18 19:24
    @indonesia-phil said
    Which is why I asked you at the beginning of our conversation whether it was 'your truth or their truth.' Turns out that (by your own admission) it's only your truth after all, so it isn't THE truth as you have previously claimed.

I could say that according to my 'truth' the sun only rises every other Tuesday. Of course I couldn't rationalize this, but according to ...[text shortened]...

And as for time, as I said before, it's all relative to everything else, and upon this we agree!
    Yes it's my truth... it chimes with the universe and good karma.

When did Truth ever need a consensus to be true?

(whenever the observer is not paying close enough attention ) 😀
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Nov '18 19:30
    @indonesia-phil said

I could say that according to my 'truth' the sun only rises every other Tuesday. Of course I couldn't rationalize this, but according to ...[text shortened]...

This is not a debatable point.
    If you want to say the sun comes up every other tuesday then go ahead. But you wont because its illogical,seemingly impossible, hardly plausible and counterintuitive for planet Earth and other space continuum (which may be a moot point in some people's books. )
    Your contention can be true for you. somehow, but it sounds more like you just made it up to disprove someone elses contention, not to say anything true.

I dont waste words
  10. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    14 Nov '18 22:06
    @karoly-aczel said
    This is not a debatable point.
    If you want to say the sun comes up every other tuesday then go ahead. But you wont because its illogical,seemingly impossible, hardly plausible and counterintuitive for planet Earth and other space continuum (which may be a moot point in some people's books. )
    Your contention can be true for you. somehow, but it sounds more like you just made it up to disprove someone elses contention, not to say anything true.

I dont waste words
    Of course I was being deliberately pedantic to prove a point, the point being that truth is subjective, and everyone has their own version of it, and I think that we can now agree that this is the case.

All power to you for even thinking about such things, and I leave you with good thoughts and good karma.

(And roll on next Tuesday!)
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Nov '18 22:19
    @divegeester said
    1) Make sure you spend as much of it as possible arguing with strangers on the internet.
    Says you!
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Nov '18 22:49
    @indonesia-phil said
    Of course I was being deliberately pedantic to prove a point, the point being that truth is subjective, and everyone has their own version of it, and I think that we can now agree that this is the case.

All power to you for even thinking about such things, and I leave you with good thoughts and good karma.

(And roll on next Tuesday!)
    I cannot agree with the way you have put it.

I'll make it simpler: Everything, including every truth, half-truth and outright untruth will be shown to be false if it comes from dual nature.

We are always talking about the same thing 😍

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree