Live forever!

Live forever!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
41d

@very-rusty said
Sure it was aimed at me, don't crawl away gooster.
It’s not about you, you cretin.

It’s a real tech offering; bizarre as it is.

Moves
41d

@david-burton said
rusty where has dives twin evaporated to?
There was an announcement a while back that FMF’s wife of 30+ years passed away. He is fine (relatively speaking) and I’m in regular communication with him. Looks like he’s left the site indefinitely to focus on his kids and other life priorities.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
41d

@divegeester
sad news,my thoughts are with him.

Moves
41d

@mchill said
All well and good I suppose, but I can't see the point of creating a computer double of anyone that can only exist in an artificial environment. Maybe there is use for this, but I'd prefer to be tucked quietly away and forgotten once I pass from this earth.
I agree.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
40d

@divegeester said
It’s not about you, you cretin.

It’s a real tech offering; bizarre as it is.
Someday you may grow up and get past calling names, just make your own self look foolish. Have at it though, don't stop now, we might think you're sick. 🙂 😛

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
40d
1 edit

@divegeester said
There was an announcement a while back that FMF’s wife of 30+ years passed away. He is fine (relatively speaking) and I’m in regular communication with him. Looks like he’s left the site indefinitely to focus on his kids and other life priorities.
As he should do! I would like to be able to say I miss him, but just can't find it in my heart to do so.

-VR

Moves
40d

@very-rusty said
Someday you may grow up and get past calling names, just make your own self look foolish. Have at it though, don't stop now, we might think you're sick. 🙂 😛

-VR
The OP is not about you.

“VR” refers to “virtual reality” you blithering idiot.

Moves
40d

@very-rusty said
As he should do! I would like to be able to say I miss him, but just can't find it in my heart to do so.

-VR
I’ll let him know that Very Rusty thinks he’s doing the right thing.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
40d
2 edits

@divegeester said
The OP is not about you.

“VR” refers to “virtual reality” you blithering idiot.
Being the King of IDIOTS Would you know one if you came across one?

All you do is spew hatred, and call names, and expect to get RESPECT in return, well think again! 🙂 😛

I am quite sure the VR my signature sign off didn't enter your weak mind?....B.S..

I don't believe a word the OP says, to begin with. Pretending that the VR had nothing to do with me. You must have danced with joy when you saw that. 😛

-VR

Moves
40d

@very-rusty said
Being the King of IDIOTS Would you know one if you came across one?

All you do is spew hatred, and call names, and expect to get RESPECT in return, well think again! 🙂 😛

-VR
I don’t expect anything from you other than your usual lame boring idiocy.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
40d

@divegeester said
I don’t expect anything from you other than your usual lame boring idiocy.
Ditto, all I expect from you is name calling and pretending something was not as it appeared to be.

I am sure you are quite the EXPERT on IDIOCY!!! 🙂 😛

-VR

Moves
40d

@very-rusty said
Ditto, all I expect from you is name calling and pretending something was not as it appeared to be.

I am sure you are quite the EXPERT on IDIOCY!!! 🙂 😛

-VR
Having now realised that the OP is not about you, what do you think of the idea and the tech?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
40d
2 edits

@divegeester said
Having now realised that the OP is not about you, what do you think of the idea and the tech?
I think the only reason you started the thread was because of the -VR in the link which is my sign off Signature and you knew I'd jump all over you for it, as I did.

Would NOT hesitate to do it again either. You can be a bit of a slime ball at times!!

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
40d

@very-rusty said
I think the only reason you started the thread was because of the -VR in the link which is my sign off Signature and you knew I'd jump all over you for it, as I did.

Would NOT hesitate to do it again either. You can be a bit of a slime ball at times!!

-VR
The OP wasn't about you old chap.

VR is the future. I hope one day to be downloaded into a headset worn by Lana Del Rey.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
40d

@very-rusty said
Someday you may grow up and get past calling names, just make your own self look foolish. 🙂 😛

-VR
You still have that little piece of brown stuff what ever it may be on the tip of your nose old chap.

-VR