Live forever!

Live forever!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
40d

@the-gravedigger said
You still have that little piece of brown stuff what ever it may be on the tip of your nose old chap.

-VR
You do t-g.....!!!

For some time now too.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
40d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The OP wasn't about you old chap.

VR is the future. I hope one day to be downloaded into a headset worn by Lana Del Rey.
So now you are a mind reader and know what gooster was thinking!!!

He has been years throwing digs at me and this was just another one! No DOUBT in my mind. He may fool you but he hasn't fooled me in years, except for the passing of FMF during a Pandemic that was called a Joke....Some Joke when real people are dying.

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
40d

Is VR OK for brain?
Though not conclusive, his results suggests using VR can trigger abnormal brain function. Over time, this raises the possibility the brain might rewire itself in unpredictable or even harmful ways. Professor Meta emphasized his study did not conclude anything definitively good could come from VR. wiki

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
40d

@the-gravedigger said
Is VR OK for brain?
Though not conclusive, his results suggests using VR can trigger abnormal brain function. Over time, this raises the possibility the brain might rewire itself in unpredictable or even harmful ways. Professor Meta emphasized his study did not conclude anything definitively good could come from VR. wiki
Trying some comedy now t-g? I suggest you don't quit your day job Old Chap! 😛 🙂

-VR

Moves
39d

@very-rusty said
So now you are a mind reader and know what gooster was thinking!!!

He has been years throwing digs at me and this was just another one! No DOUBT in my mind. He may fool you but he hasn't fooled me in years, except for the passing of FMF during a Pandemic that was called a Joke....Some Joke when real people are dying.

-VR
How on earth can an article about “VR” I.e. “virtual reality” be a “dig” at you?

You really are as thick as a s*** aren’t you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
39d
1 edit

@divegeester said
How on earth can an article about “VR” I.e. “virtual reality” be a “dig” at you?

You really are as thick as a s*** aren’t you.
How do I sign off? Using -VR as I did before you ever showed your sorry butt on this site.

Of course it was a dig at me, you're as lame brained as ever, no doubt in my mind about that. You figured oh I can use this as Very Rusty uses it as his sign off after a post. How many people went for the virtual reality, that you were pretending it to be about? You may suck some of the people in some of the time gooster, you just got me once on that fmf had passed during a Pandemic, now he has really lost someone!!! Never good to make sick jokes about people dying as everyone is eventually going to die.

-VR

Moves
39d

@very-rusty said
How do I sign off? Using -VR as I did before you ever showed your sorry butt on this site.
No you started using your silly narcissistic motive on every single one of your posts several years after I joined.

Moves
39d
1 edit

@very-rusty said

Of course it was a dig at me, you're as lame brained as ever, no doubt in my mind about that. You figured oh I can use this as Very Rusty uses it as his sign off after a post. How many people went for the virtual reality, that you were pretending it to be about?
Wake up, grow up, man up.

It wasn’t about you doofus.

Moves
39d

@very-rusty said
You may suck some of the people in some of the time gooster, you just got me once on that fmf had passed during a Pandemic, now he has really lost someone!!!
I can’t help it that you’re so stupid you can’t tell the difference. Maybe get one of your grandkids to read people’s posts for you and help you out.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
39d

@divegeester said
Wake up, grow up, man up.

It wasn’t about you doofus.
You saw the VR and saw a shot at me with it.

As if you even care about virtual reality. Who you trying to fool Gooster?

All you can do is call names, because you are vocabulary is quite limited. Perhaps not your fault eh, must be someone you can blame for that. 😛 🙂

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
39d

@very-rusty said
You saw the VR and saw a shot at me with it.

As if you even care about virtual reality. Who you trying to fool Gooster?

All you can do is call names, because you are vocabulary is quite limited. Perhaps not your fault eh, must be someone you can blame for that. 😛 🙂

-VR
'Vocabulary' includes the letters V and R sir.

Am I allowed to use it? 😀

Moves
39d

@very-rusty said
Never good to make sick jokes about people dying as everyone is eventually going to die.
About a month before he died, my uncle had his back covered in lard. After that, he went down hill fast.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
39d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
'Vocabulary' includes the letters V and R sir.

Am I allowed to use it? 😀
Another so called English Joke, side with gooster if you wish.

I know what he is doing you don't.

-VR

Moves
39d

@very-rusty said
All you can do is call names, because you are vocabulary is quite limited.
No, apparently I can also make OPs about the advances of virtual reality and some stupid person will think it’s about them and get upset.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
39d

@divegeester said
About a month before he died, my uncle had his back covered in lard. After that, he went down hill fast.
The last thing my uncle said to me before he died was, "are you sure you're holding that ladder."