1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 May '06 12:50
    I'll be there and if either of you two coocoo's are there, are be bangin' yer heads together.
  2. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    10 May '06 12:52
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I'll be there and if either of you two coocoo's are there, are be bangin' yer heads together.
    It would be an honour to have you bang my head into Freddie's.
  3. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    10 May '06 13:38
    All those dates are fine by me.
  4. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    10 May '06 22:20
    Originally posted by lausey
    All those dates are fine by me.
    same here
  5. Standard memberRemora91
    btch plz.
    Moves
    10 May '06 22:29
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Okay, lets be sensible about this. Whilst I'm sure there are other lovely places in the UK for such a meet, London is the only suitable venue since it is where the majority of the UK RHPers on these forums come from (or near by) and it is the most accessible for the majority of those who live elsewhere. Basically it is the best place for the most people. ...[text shortened]... ets try not to enter into a discussion about other things at the moment, one step at a time.
    Kirksey and I will be in London/somewhere in Europe the 19th through the 4th of August.
  6. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    11 May '06 08:34
    Bump, where are you all?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 May '06 08:36
    Bump, where are you all?
    bed
  8. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    11 May '06 13:28
    Okay, lets be sensible about this. Whilst I'm sure there are other lovely places in the UK for such a meet, London is the only suitable venue since it is where the majority of the UK RHPers on these forums come from (or near by) and it is the most accessible for the majority of those who live elsewhere. Basically it is the best place for the most people. ...[text shortened]... ets try not to enter into a discussion about other things at the moment, one step at a time.
    Any of these for me, any place in London OK. Keep me posted.
  9. Standard memberMarcusr
    Bat Chain Puller
    Gone
    Moves
    11 May '06 14:01
    On the basis that I can't possibly be expected to know what I'm doing a week in advance, let alone two months, I have no particular preference. But I shall certainly try to be there this time.
  10. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    11 May '06 15:201 edit
    Originally posted by Remora91
    Kirksey and I will be in London/somewhere in Europe the 19th through the 4th of August.
    Most defining window upon to base a meeting date so far in this thread. Choice between these dates then?

Sat 22rd July
    Sat 29th July

EDIT: That is, of course, if Kirksey and Remora91 can be in London on either of these days. 🙂

Otherwise Starrman's suggestion still stands.
  11. Berks.
    Moves
    11 May '06 15:41
    School term finishes sometime around the beginning of July, so for an eight week period I should be able to be around for any date. Although later on might clash with football (the interesting stuff for me is when the new domestic season starts, not the world cup).
  12. Joined
    30 Sep '04
    Moves
    11 May '06 15:51
    The 15th is the only date I can do as I am away for the others. I may have to wait for the 3rd meet-up!

Lisa
  13. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    11 May '06 19:07
    Originally posted by lausey
    Most defining window upon to base a meeting date so far in this thread. Choice between these dates then?

Sat 22rd July
    Sat 29th July

EDIT: That is, of course, if Kirksey and Remora91 can be in London on either of these days. 🙂

Otherwise Starrman's suggestion still stands.
    Either fine by me, why don't we say 22nd and work it from there?
  14. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    12 May '06 09:32
    Bump for a couple more days, if you haven't posted whether these dates are okay, please do so. I'll ask Russ to make a vote at the weekend.
  15. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    12 May '06 10:35
    Originally posted by bambee
    The 15th is the only date I can do as I am away for the others. I may have to wait for the 3rd meet-up!

Lisa
    Sorry, I saw this after I posted, I didn't mean to exclude anybody. 15th also fine by me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree