London underground

London underground

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
23 Sep 11

Originally posted by yo its me
To anyone who travells on the London Underground. It's been a while since I have used it. How safe is it and would you travel with 4 children through it? Victoria-Liverpool street on the circle line arround mid day.
1 adult with 4 kids could be a challenge in rush hour, which is carnage. Pick your times and especially not late evening. I think it's pretty safe during the day. Stay away from the edge especially in front of the platform entrances - obviously!

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
23 Sep 11

6 is still pretty much rush hour.

The tube is safe, the only problem is if there are too many people it will be harder to keep close to your kids. Just have that in mind, keep them close and you'll be fine.

Apart from being roasted alive by the heat, that is.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
24 Sep 11

I hope it'll be a short journey then. Perhaps travelling back earlier then, arround 3 is the way to go but that gives us just one full day and two early starts either side....this is going to take more planning I think!

Last time I used the underground there were glass barriers from the tube to the platform. I was hoping that would be on the circle line since it's got the big attractions on it??

SS

Moves
24 Sep 11
1 edit

e4

Moves
29 Sep 11

Thank You.

Blog 4

Doodles + The Queen Fork Trick + The Hammersmith

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
29 Sep 11

Originally posted by greenpawn34
Thank You.

Blog 4

[b]Doodles + The Queen Fork Trick + The Hammersmith
[/b]
True or not I enjoyed your story, thanks.