1. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Mar '20 13:181 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Debate is when people argue, HATE is entirely different!

I can argue with you without hating you...You must understand the difference! 😉

-VR
    You missed the typo joke, hey?

Let's not 'agrue' about it.
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    09 Mar '20 13:22
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You missed the typo joke, hey?

Let's not 'agrue' about it.
    If we were to "agruegate" all of Rusty's typos; we'd have to open a new forum called "Rusty's Funyhowse".
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Mar '20 16:30
    @wolfe63 said
    If we were to "agruegate" all of Rusty's typos; we'd have to open a new forum called "Rusty's Funyhowse".
    Would you spell funyhowse correctly? 😛 😉

-VR
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '20 17:19
    @very-rusty said
    I didn't say "WORRY" you keep using that word. Everyone however should be concerned. They are saying the dangerous ages of passing from it are over 70 and young children. That could change as time goes on. Agreed don't worry about it, but you do have reason to be concerned. You are not immune to it that I know about.

-VR
    It’s the flu. What’s the big deal eh?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Mar '20 17:39
    @trev33 said
    It’s the flu. What’s the big deal eh?
    Well you should know it is worst than any flu to date.

Now in 85 different countries...It will soon be Pandemic if it is not already one.

You don't seem too concerned, scarey that you aren't concerned, good luck to you.

It is hurting the world economically which is never a good sign. Do you think you're immune to it somehow?

-VR
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    10 Mar '20 12:44
    @very-rusty said

Now in 85 different countries...It will soon be Pandemic if it is not already one.

You don't seem too concerned, scarey that you aren't concerned, good luck to you.

It is hurting the world economically which is never a good sign. Do you think you're immune to it somehow?

-VR
    Good time to invest yet? (buy low, sell high). 🤔
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Mar '20 14:55
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    So I did some reading, in the winter of 2017/18 50-8000 people worldwide died of flu related illnesses. How many has this one killed? How is it worse? It’s a flu, the people who are dying are not healthy human beings, they’re mostly old with Heath issues already. So, no I’m not very worried, actually I’m annoyed by the over reaction. They cancelled the st Patrick’s day parade in Dublin because of it, madness, only 33 people as of Monday on the entire island had the virus... in a population of 6 million.

Stupid media over hyping the situation and governments falling for it...
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Mar '20 15:443 edits
    @trev33 said
    So I did some reading, in the winter of 2017/18 50-8000 people worldwide died of flu related illnesses. How many has this one killed? How is it worse? It’s a flu, the people who are dying are not healthy human beings, they’re mostly old with Heath issues already. So, no I’m not very worried, actually I’m annoyed by the over reaction. They cancelled the st Patrick’s day parade ...[text shortened]... opulation of 6 million.

Stupid media over hyping the situation and governments falling for it...
    Explain just one thing to me if it isn't that serious.....Why is Italy on lockdown?

Why are tours hockey games and other sporting events where people gather being cancelled? I've never seen anything like it in my life time.....Has it reached its peek? I think not!

You are starting to sound like Trump was, that the media is blowing it up. As the deaths continue minds may change about this particular virus.

We have one death in Canada so far, lets see where it goes from there.

Do you know how many are dead world wide from it so far? Remember it is far from over and will get much worst before it gets better.

Much better to be cautious then sorry about it later I say!

-VR
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Mar '20 16:58
    @very-rusty said
    Explain just one thing to me if it isn't that serious.....Why is Italy on lockdown?

Why are tours hockey games and other sporting events where people gather being cancelled? I've never seen anything like it in my life time.....Has it reached its peek? I think not!

You are starting to sound like Trump was, that the media is blowing it up. As the deaths continue minds ...[text shortened]... worst before it gets better.

Much better to be cautious then sorry about it later I say!

-VR
    Where are people still allowed to walk the streets? Madness.

Lock everyone one in for 14 days, that’ll clear the virus.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Mar '20 17:14
    @trev33 said
    Where are people still allowed to walk the streets? Madness.

Lock everyone one in for 14 days, that’ll clear the virus.
    Hell, you know more than the experts! 😉

I think you are tired and need some sleep!

-VR
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    11 Mar '20 19:36
    @kewpie said
    More than 233 people have died in Italian road accidents so far this year, yet Italians are unconcernedly driving their cars. Your point is?
    827 dead Italians
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    11 Mar '20 19:54
    @divegeester said
    Yes, the elderly are definitely a high risk of fatality.
    that's the silver lining
    old farts like me will be the first to go
    adios in advance
    and if I survive let me say this
    go screw yourselves
  13. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Mar '20 21:37
    @lemondrop said
    that's the silver lining
    old farts like me will be the first to go
    adios in advance
    and if I survive let me say this
    go screw yourselves
    Stay safe sir.
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    11 Mar '20 22:35
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Stay safe sir.
    you too
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Mar '20 12:27
    @lemondrop said
    you too
    How nice to see that civility has indeed returned to, at least some of, the threads.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree