1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Mar '13 13:383 edits
    losing things

yesterday afternoon i made something with my favorite pen. though unimportant in the grand scheme, it was the product of longing and whimsey. eventually dozed off to sleep after midnight with a wider than usual smile on the mortal skin i call my face. once again, all seemed right with the world. after a tall glass of cranberry/pomegrante juice with a splash of diet ginger ale over ice around five this morning, i went looking for this small object of my affection in all the loser places along with a few unusual ones but it was gone. poof, vanished from here to nowhere. since the old laptop's printer took ill and perished inkless in some dumpster a few years ago, there wasn't any way to duplicate the original. so, can't help but begin to wonder if the scenario you've just read about was all some kind of wonderful apparition or stranger than truth kind of dream. [also wonder if anything like this ever happened to you]. well, i'm still on vacation; maybe whatever it was or seemed will be here when i return in early may. stay safe. be well. ~gb
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Mar '13 13:45
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]losing things

yesterday afternoon i made something with my favorite pen. though unimportant in the grand scheme, it was the product of longing and whimsey. eventually dozed off to sleep after midnight with a wider than usual smile on the mortal skin i call my face. once again, all seemed right with the world. after a tall glass of cranberry/p ...[text shortened]... it was or seemed to be will show up when i return in early may. stay safe. be well. ~gb
    .[/b]
    You don't think that you ate whatever it was, although if you did I think a smile wouldn't have on you face unless you were, in another life, a spy maybe.?
  3. Wat?
    Moves
    28 Mar '13 16:23
    you're marbles? 😛

-m.
  4. Wat?
    Moves
    28 Mar '13 17:13
    [b]losing things

yesterday afternoon i made something with my favorite pen. though unimportant in the grand scheme, it was the product of longing and whimsey. eventually dozed off to sleep after midnight with a wider than usual smile on the mortal skin i call my face. once again, all seemed right with the world. after a tall glass of cranberry/p ...[text shortened]... atever it was or seemed will be here when i return in early may. stay safe. be well. ~gb
    .[/b]
    Maybe you should find your old printer, look inside and take a rorsasch test on what you see? There might be a picture of a car that you made out of your pen?

-m. 😀
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Mar '13 18:01
    [b]losing things

yesterday afternoon i made something with my favorite pen. though unimportant in the grand scheme, it was the product of longing and whimsey. eventually dozed off to sleep after midnight with a wider than usual smile on the mortal skin i call my face. once again, all seemed right with the world. after a tall glass of cranberry/p ...[text shortened]... atever it was or seemed will be here when i return in early may. stay safe. be well. ~gb
    .[/b]
    I call it my "face" as well.
  6. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    29 Mar '13 18:53

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    29 Mar '13 19:06
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I think girls are just the same - at least my daughters were and my granddaughter too.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Mar '13 21:52
    Originally posted by mikelom
    you're marbles? 😛

-m.
    Is he really?
  9. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 02:47
    Keys...I'm famous for losing my keys.
  10. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 03:10
    My eldest daughter can never find her keys.

But she can always find her @***&£$$$@*** phone.
  11. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 03:41
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    My eldest daughter can never find her keys.

But she can always find her @***&£$$$@*** phone.
    one day soon,
    we will unlock, start, and drive our vehicles with our phones...

better wrap yer head around this...
    it's coming...
  12. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 07:013 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 23:35
    rare text mssg frm limpopo village,

found pg one, titled: 'one of the things
    he luvd more than his luggage'.

14. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    31 Mar '13 03:43
    Originally posted by rookie54
    one day soon,
    we will unlock, start, and drive our vehicles with our phones...

better wrap yer head around this...
    it's coming...
    There is an app for my phone to start my car, and an app to unlock our house. So it's already here, except for the driving part. Driving our car with our cell phone? Sounds ridiculous but even if we pursue it, we're talking about 10+ years away.
  15. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    31 Mar '13 04:35
    Originally posted by sumydid
    There is an app for my phone to start my car, and an app to unlock our house. So it's already here, except for the driving part. Driving our car with our cell phone? Sounds ridiculous but even if we pursue it, we're talking about 10+ years away.
    The driverless car is already on the road, so we're only waiting for the authorities to approve its use.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree