General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    06 Jul '18 03:03
    Society has told you. Now obey.
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138436
    06 Jul '18 03:06
    Originally posted by @apathist
    Society has told you. Now obey.
    YouTube : marriage
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    06 Jul '18 03:06
    If public records are useful, congratulations on a bet you are likely to lose.
  4. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    06 Jul '18 03:13
    Originally posted by @rookie54[youtube marriage]_bY0fdgpISc[/youtube]
    Top ten! Got there from sideways, but it worked.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    525822
    06 Jul '18 06:30
    Originally posted by @apathist
    Society has told you. Now obey.
    It was our own decision and after 28 years we still enjoy being married 😉
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7177
    06 Jul '18 07:29
    Originally posted by @apathist
    If public records are useful, congratulations on a bet you are likely to lose.
    Still hurts he turned you down, doesn't it?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52766
    06 Jul '18 12:26
    Originally posted by @apathist
    Society has told you. Now obey.
    What, the rage of the Miar?
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    06 Jul '18 14:23
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Still hurts he turned you down, doesn't it?
    The problem is I can't get him to leave! Any of the hims. And hers. Humans are like leeches.
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    06 Jul '18 14:26
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    What, the rage of the Miar?
    After spending some seconds on research, I end up with no solid idea what you meant with that term. I'll guess it means something in your favorite video game?
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    06 Jul '18 14:55
    Originally posted by @apathist
    After spending some seconds on research, I end up with no solid idea what you meant with that term. I'll guess it means something in your favorite video game?
    Or his favorite spelling game.
  11. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138436
    06 Jul '18 15:46
    Originally posted by @apathist
    After spending some seconds on research, I end up with no solid idea what you meant with that term. I'll guess it means something in your favorite video game?
    some folks have a serious desire, obsession, concerning proper spelling...
    knowing this is power...
  12. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    06 Jul '18 20:09
    Originally posted by @rookie54
    some folks have a serious desire, obsession, concerning proper spelling...
    knowing this is power...
    True, and they are forward and straight. So that leaves you out.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35761
    10 Jul '18 09:19
    Originally posted by @apathist
    True, and they are forward and straight. So that leaves you out.
    It (see thread title) must've left you out, too.

    I'm never getting married. I'm not insane.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10559
    10 Jul '18 10:43
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    It (see thread title) must've left you out, too.

    I'm never getting married. I'm not insane.
    You could have told me that 'before' I bought the ring.

    😞
  15. Gothenburg
    Joined
    11 Mar '16
    Moves
    10776
    10 Jul '18 13:02
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    You could have told me that 'before' I bought the ring.

    😞
    Marriage, I think, is a good thing for people who know what they are doing.
Back to Top