mairrage

mairrage

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
10 Jul 18

Originally posted by @apathist
Society has told you. Now obey.
How convoluted things have become . Always the same story: the love of money, the fear of missing out, the inability to see life as something worth doing for the right reasons, the constant coveting and baring false witness.
No patience. No tolerance or understanding .

Marriage has officially become a joke by legalizing gay Marriage . Perhaps the last nail in the coffin before Marriage is relegated to the footnotes of history as just a good idea, not as a positive way to engage in life.
Effin apathy alright!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
10 Jul 18

The problem is I can't get him to leave! Any of the hims. And hers. Humans are like leeches.
.. always looking to get something out of others rather than giving something .
Living out an untenable existence based on a false assumption of life

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
11 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
How convoluted things have become . Always the same story: the love of money, the fear of missing out, the inability to see life as something worth doing for the right reasons, the constant coveting and baring false witness.
No patience. No tolerance or understanding .

Marriage has officially become a joke by legalizing gay Marriage . Perhaps the last ...[text shortened]... otes of history as just a good idea, not as a positive way to engage in life.
Effin apathy alright!
There is nothing wrong with two people making a team. Society is concerned about what kinds of two people get to do that. I wonder about the fascination with the number two!

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
12 Jul 18

Originally posted by @suzianne

I'm never getting married. I'm not insane.
And neither are the rest of us

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
12 Jul 18

Any institution which give half of your assets to the mate what cheated on you should die. There are counter punches too, for sure, so here is the place.

IP

Moves
12 Jul 18

Originally posted by @torunn
Marriage, I think, is a good thing for people who know what they are doing.
I've never met one of those yet.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
13 Jul 18

Originally posted by @indonesia-phil
I've never met one of those yet.
Pay more attention. People are stronger when they work together, The first baby step is your home. My home.

IP

Moves
13 Jul 18

Pay more attention. People are stronger when they work together, The first baby step is your home. My home.
I was being jocular. I do think, however, that working together (and thus being strong) has nothing much to do with getting married, or visa versa.

Gothenburg

Moves
13 Jul 18
2 edits

I was being jocular. I do think, however, that working together (and thus being strong) has nothing much to do with getting married, or visa versa.
The marriages I see among friends my age are truly happy, the other ones have been dissolved - a possibility for unhappy couples.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
13 Jul 18

Marriage is like a city under siege.
The people on the outside are trying to get in
and the people on the inside are trying to get out.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jul 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @captain-strange
Marriage is like a city under siege.
The people on the outside are trying to get in
and the people on the inside are trying to get out.
Torunn and C.S.

I knew sooner or later someone would correct the spelling of Marriage. 😉

-VR

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
13 Jul 18

Yes, you are right. Marriage is a religious institution imposed on us. In too much of this world women are owned property.

Jesus, it's headline news that females are allowed to drive cars!

IP

Moves
13 Jul 18

Yes, you are right. Marriage is a religious institution imposed on us. In too much of this world women are owned property.

Jesus, it's headline news that females are allowed to drive cars!
I'm not condemning marriage per se, I've been 'best man' a couple of times and two people who are significant to me are 'tying the knot' next year, but I speak from the perspective of someone who is more than four decades into a love affair which never made it to the alter, and neither of us has seen the need to make the statement. My beloved was sixteen when she told me that she would never marry me; I was seventeen and had my mind on other things, so you know, it was a done deal....

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
14 Jul 18

I'm not condemning marriage per se, I've been 'best man' a couple of times and two people who are significant to me are 'tying the knot' next year, but I speak from the perspective of someone who is more than four decades into a love affair which never made it to the alter, and neither of us has seen the need to make the statement. My beloved was sixtee ...[text shortened]... never marry me; I was seventeen and had my mind on other things, so you know, it was a done deal....
I did get your last point.

We know who really is in charge.

Moves
14 Jul 18

Originally posted by @torunn
Marriage, I think, is a good thing for people who know what they are doing.
It sometimes takes a failure to learn what you are doing.