making the screen

making the screen "bigger"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
20 Jul 07
1 edit

does anyone know how to enlarge the information on the computer screen so that everything is a little bigger..i have xp and use firefox but i also have iinternet explorer browser too.

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
20 Jul 07

Originally posted by reinfeld
does anyone know how to enlarge the information on the computer screen so that everything is a little bigger..i have xp and use firefox but i also have iinternet explorer browser too.
Lean in a bit

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
20 Jul 07

if it's for the web you're viewing, use ctrl + your mouses scrolling wheel to grow and shrink the text in FF.

d

Moves
20 Jul 07

Originally posted by orangutan
Lean in a bit
That's funnier than it has any right to be.

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
20 Jul 07

rub it.

e

Moves
20 Jul 07
2 edits

go to view then text size... this will work in ie or firefox... if it's actually xp you want to do it in, go to your desktop and right click anywhere in an empty space, go to properties, appearance, font size

g
Wayward Soul

Your Blackened Sky

Moves
20 Jul 07

could you not change the resolution of your monitor?

r

Moves
20 Jul 07

i fixed it,,,my daughter fixed it...now i feel very old because the letters are so big...

g
Wayward Soul

Your Blackened Sky

Moves
20 Jul 07

i fixed it,,,my daughter fixed it...now i feel very old because the letters are so big...
you should be careful though-the post office charges for size as well as weight now.

IC

Moves
20 Jul 07

Originally posted by eatmybishop
go to view then text size... this will work in ie or firefox... if it's actually xp you want to do it in, go to your desktop and right click anywhere in an empty space, go to properties, appearance, font size
I can actually read the posts now, thanks Sonny. 😞

SS

Moves
20 Jul 07
2 edits

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
20 Jul 07

Right click your desk top
Properties
Pick "settings"

Drop your resolution down one or so steps. This will give you less space to work, but everything is bigger.

Under "Advanced Button" you may first try to change your DPI setting.

In this same properties area, you may also try to change your "appearance".

There is a setting to make your fonts bigger, and under advanced there is a plethora of options to mess around with.

P-

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
20 Jul 07

I'd like my screen to be Bigger and Deffer. If there a "Deffness" setting?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
20 Jul 07

Originally posted by rbmorris
I'd like my screen to be Bigger and Deffer. If there a "Deffness" setting?
You can pimp it from the same features I listed. I've got the Dub Bar Phat, and keep my text on the low.

Word.

P-