1. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    09 May '14 02:111 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    What do you suppose are the Illuminati's motives, objectives and goals?
    It seems their main objective is control, such as the eventual creation of a one world order where they pull the strings. It's hard for me to take anything they or their critics say seriously because of how nutty it all sounds. Even if everything the critics say about the illuminati is true it still sounds nutty... I don't know if a grain of truth has been exaggerated and built upon to the point it becomes mostly fantasy, or if it's all true.

We have illuminati in the U.S., and by that I mean people who believe they know better than anyone else what is good for us, or what is right for us, but it doesn't seem to be based on anything other than what they imagine is right or good... reality begins and ends in their own heads. So whether it's an organization with stated goals and objectives or not is irrelevant. Every generation has people who think they are Gods gift to humanity... which is kind of funny in a way, because they see themselves as the gods who bestow that gift.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 May '14 02:25
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    It seems their main objective is control, such as the eventual creation of a one world order where they pull the strings. It's hard for me to take anything they or their critics say seriously because of how nutty it all sounds. Even if everything the critics say about the illuminati is true it still sounds nutty... I don't know if a grain of truth ...[text shortened]... is kind of funny in a way, because they see themselves as the gods who bestow that gift.
    In an international secret society, wouldn't you think there's an invisible distinct organization: 1) A Few Power Elite; 2) The Regional Enforcers; 3) Local Area Captains and Lieutenants; 4) The Machinations Crowd which are the visible crusaders?
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    09 May '14 02:451 edit
    In an international secret society, wouldn't you think there's an invisible distinct organization: 1) A Few Power Elite; 2) The Regional Enforcers; 3) Local Area Captains and Lieutenants; 4) The Machinations Crowd which are the visible crusaders?
    I don't doubt it's an actual organization, in fact I'd be surprised if there wasn't one. But I was focusing mostly on the mindset. You don't have to be a member to think like an illuminati... for some people it just seems to come naturally. I once knew a guy who didn't doubt their existence, but I couldn't tell if he opposed it or believed he was one of them. I'm pretty sure he wanted me to believe he was one of the enlightened ones. He was full of s***, that's what I believed.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 May '14 02:53
    I don't doubt it's an actual organization, in fact I'd be surprised if there wasn't one. But I was focusing mostly on the mindset. You don't have to be a member to think like an illuminati... for some people it just seems to come naturally. I once knew a guy who didn't doubt their existence, but I couldn't tell if he opposed it or believed he was o ...[text shortened]... believe he was one of the enlightened ones. He was full of s***, that's what I believed.
    "I once knew a guy who didn't doubt their existence, but I couldn't tell if he opposed it or believed he was one of them." -lemon lime... Maybe his reticence reflected the fact of an oath having been taken.
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    09 May '14 03:37
    "I once knew a guy who didn't doubt their existence, but I couldn't tell if he opposed it or believed he was one of them." -lemon lime... Maybe his reticence reflected the fact of an oath having been taken.
    I don't think so. It became obvious after a while that everything he said or did reflected a life dedicated to not being honest with himself. I think deep down inside he was very unhappy with his life. He was always doing something (it could be anything) that he believed was important. Every day he would visit dumpsters outside of city hall and collect important looking papers, that he would then put into boxes to be evaluated at some later date. Last time I visited him his appartment was mostly filled with boxes of "unprocessed" information. And he could tell you all about the illuminati... even though it was never clear whether he was for it or against it. The only thing I had in common with this guy was we both enjoyed playing chess... which was okay with me, but that alone is not enough to build a friendship on.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 May '14 04:24
    I don't think so. It became obvious after a while that everything he said or did reflected a life dedicated to not being honest with himself. I think deep down inside he was very unhappy with his life. He was always doing something (it could be anything) that he believed was important. Every day he would visit dumpsters outside of city hall and collect im ...[text shortened]... playing chess... which was okay with me, but that alone is not enough to build a friendship on.
    One last devil's advocate challenge: unless he was part of a small scale satellite operation with an information gathering assignment which required him to deviously conceal his identity and mission by playing the role of an eccentric fool.
  7. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    09 May '14 05:322 edits
    One last devil's advocate challenge: unless he was part of a small scale satellite operation with an information gathering assignment which required him to deviously conceal his identity and mission by playing the role of an eccentric fool.
    If so, then he had me fooled.

I once tried explaining something to him that should have been obvious... why would anyone at city hall not shred documents containing sensitive information, and not meant to be seen? Not only that, but they dumped those documents where anyone could get to them. Not only that, but he had been doing this for years, during business hours, so surely someone would have noticed him taking things from their dumpster. And yet no one was concerned about it, because no one ever chased him away or told him to stay out of their dumpster.

I thought it was odd that he could have been doing this for so long and no one ever told him to stop... they must have been aware of this heroic and intrepid (thirsty for knowledge) dumpster diving sleuth, so they obviously couldn't care less if he took things from their dumpster or not.

He told me they were probably unaware of the knowledge and information they had unwittingly thrown away. That's why he needed to collect so much of it, because he would need to look through all of it in order to glean from it little bits of info here and there, which he would then piece together to form a bigger picture, and eventually learn of secrets that were never meant to be known! Mua ha ha ha ha!
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 May '14 06:42
    If so, then he had me fooled.

I once tried explaining something to him that should have been obvious... why would anyone at city hall not shred documents containing sensitive information, and not meant to be seen? Not only that, but they dumped those documents where anyone could get to them. Not only that, but he had been doing this for years, d ...[text shortened]... ture, and eventually learn of secrets that were never meant to be known! [b]Mua ha ha ha ha!
    [/b]
    As you've previously observed, one of the best places to hide something is in plain public view; in this case, hide someone?
  9. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    09 May '14 17:08
    As you've previously observed, one of the best places to hide something is in plain public view; in this case, hide someone?
    If he was hiding in plain sight then I would have to say he definitely mastered the part about being in plain sight.

I know people can be careless when disposing of personal information, especially if it's someone elses personal info, because I see examples of this happening all the time in news reports. But it mostly happens with small businesses or franchises. And the info is usually discarded job applications showing Social Security numbers and what have you. It may be useful info for identity thieves, but it's not the sort of info that can lead to insights into what the illuminati are up to. You would think people working for the city might be a bit more careful when it came to discarding papers, but who knows? Maybe the whole world is filled with nothing but fools waiting to be taken advantage of.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree