Mother Nature is a man.

Mother Nature is a man.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
18 Nov 17

Originally posted by @torunn
Hear hear

Women have been guinea pigs for decades.
And so have guinea pigs.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
18 Nov 17

Originally posted by @drewnogal
‘She’ wouldn’t have given women such a punishing deal over the menopause.
At around the age of 50 we finally have the chance to stop taking the horrible
contraceptive pill that drives some of us bonkers.

What does She do? Slowly kills our libido of course. 🙁
I don't think it makes sense to be mad at mother for your lot. Your brothers have it worse.

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Nov 17

Originally posted by @great-big-stees
And so have guinea pigs.
Yes, we have that in common. 🙂

Moves
18 Nov 17

Yes, we have that in common. 🙂
And so does Rocky the Rabbit or his species anyway. Hopefully they have banned that practice.

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Nov 17
1 edit

And so does Rocky the Rabbit or his species anyway. Hopefully they have banned that practice.
Help save rabbits, guinea pigs and women!

A joke perhaps but a serious one.

Moves
18 Nov 17

Help save rabbits, guinea pigs and women!

A joke perhaps but a serious one.
Especially now, with all the "new found"/ exposed male, inappropriate behavior by men and not just those with power.

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Nov 17

Especially now, with all the "new found"/ exposed male, inappropriate behavior by men and not just those with power.
I'm shocked to know there are so many, but I'm not surprised to learn that men behave that way to women they know and women they don't know.

Moves
18 Nov 17

I'm shocked to know there are so many, but I'm not surprised to learn that men behave that way to women they know and women they don't know.
"Most" men know when a woman is not interested in them. I know I did and you didn't have to tell me twice. As a teenager I used to worry about asking a girl out for fear of rejection but then a light went on, "what's she going to say...are you kidding?" Well maybe once in a while, but it was usually a lot more like, no thanks or I have a boyfriend.

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Nov 17

"Most" men know when a woman is not interested in them. I know I did and you didn't have to tell me twice. As a teenager I used to worry about asking a girl out for fear of rejection but then a light went on, "what's she going to say...are you kidding?" Well maybe once in a while, but it was usually a lot more like, no thanks or I have a boyfriend.
Men taking advantage of women is not a new thing, it has always been this way, but I would have thought that in our modern times, so many men wouldn't be that ignorant of the rules of behaviour.

I know what you mean - there is always the risk of being rejected.

Moves
18 Nov 17

Men taking advantage of women is not a new thing, it has always been this way, but I would have thought that in our modern times, so many men wouldn't be that ignorant of the rules of behaviour.

I know what you mean - there is always the risk of being rejected.
And as everyone knows...you have to be able to deal with it because in life in general there is and will continue to be rejection and how one deals with it is an important life lesson.

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Nov 17
1 edit

And as everyone knows...you have to be able to deal with it because in life in general there is and will continue to be rejection and how one deals with it is an important life lesson.
I think it's a new experience every time, if you just dare - maybe not, I don't really know.

Moves
19 Nov 17

I think it's a new experience every time, if you just dare - maybe not, I don't really know.
Those who don't dare often miss out on some amazing experiences.

Gothenburg

Moves
19 Nov 17
2 edits

Those who don't dare often miss out on some amazing experiences.
Is that how we live, still taking chances? I'm not so sure about that, even if I know I perhaps should. Every day has its surprises though.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
20 Nov 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @apathist
I don't think it makes sense to be mad at mother for your lot. Your brothers have it worse.
Aah.........

so that’s the reason why so many men say they’d choose to return
as a female given the chance? 😉

Moves
22 Nov 17

Originally posted by @drewnogal
Aah.........

so that’s the reason why so many men say they’d choose to return
as a female given the chance? 😉
What?😲