New Blood

New Blood

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ml

out on bail

Moves
21 Sep 12

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Well, I have felt Welsh and Polish. That's why I'm out on bail!!

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
21 Sep 12

Well, I was rather thinking you could well have been born there, but having suggested you'd been raised there also... I'm wondering if this is a bit of wind up on your part lol..
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be critical of anyone that could play a good wind up here... if, of course, it's just a bit of harmless fun...and let's face it, most all here is just idle harmless banter, long may it continue !

SO, having said all this, I think I've spotted such....a good wind up 😉
There are LOADS of dead give away's, trust me...so think on before you maintain that Welsh 'image' further 😀
BUT, should you indeed possess a Welsh passport AND have been raised in these neck of the woods ( I'm 60miles way, 'ish ) I'll eat all my words and apologise profusely 😉

Moves
21 Sep 12

Originally posted by RevRSleeker
Well, I was rather thinking you could well have been born there, but having suggested you'd been raised there also... I'm wondering if this is a bit of wind up on your part lol..
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be critical of anyone that could play a good wind up here... if, of course, it's just a bit of harmless fun...and let's face it, most all here is ...[text shortened]... he woods ( I'm 60miles way, 'ish ) I'll eat all my words and apologise profusely 😉
Could this be the start of another meetup? It has been a while.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
21 Sep 12

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
21 Sep 12

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
21 Sep 12

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
21 Sep 12

Well done, you passed the 'Welsh passport' test 😀 ...but you did fail the 'colorful' affair and the intimating of 'Welsh vintage cider'...admittedly it's open to interpretation though, the forming of the sentence, re read it 😀

You've got to admit it though, it has got all the hallmarks of a good wind up lol..to be frank, I thought you were a site 'returnee with a bone to pick'...but listen, I'm all in jest here, I'd hope you can appreciate that aspect also 😉

Happy to apologise if you feel I've breached your own humour scale !

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
22 Sep 12

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
22 Sep 12

Really?

http://www.jamesaltucher.com/2011/10/7-things-happen-to-you-when-you-are-completely-honest/

😉

Moves
22 Sep 12

Sir or madame, click on Community (in the Red Zone above) and look into Meet Ups...you misunderstood my meaning. Are you a horse...hitched?

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Could this be the start of another meetup? It has been a while.
Funnily enough I met a chap in France from this site recently...very briefly we met in a cafe in the capitals La Defense district, but due to his work schedule, and our own, travelling wise, the meet was mere minutes in duration...better luck next year lol but sometimes you pretty much 'know' that someone quite well before you even meet them..the wonders of online chess and email eh !!

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
22 Sep 12

Glad you saw the funny side 😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Sep 12

I am God's Gift to Mankind!

'Nuff said! 😉

Read a book!

Moves
22 Sep 12
1 edit

Drew (is) no gal.

Since you're not who you say you are, who are you?

My guess is Grampy Bobby, playing a clever April Fools' prank in September.

Your writing style and your attitude give you away.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by HandyAndy
[b]Drew (is) no gal.

Since you're not who you say you are, who are you?

My guess is Grampy Bobby, playing a clever April Fool's prank in September.

Your writing style and your attitude give you away.[/b]
First words out of of your unrinsed mouth on a glorious Saturday morning... pitiful, woefully pitiful! Your parents and grandparents should be proud.