1. Joined
    03 Jan '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 17:38
    I am no longer getting notifications when my opponent has moved. We need to send emails to each other to notify that a move has occurred and that it is their turn. How can this be fixed?
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 18:07
    Originally posted by @dadlaredo
    I am no longer getting notifications when my opponent has moved. We need to send emails to each other to notify that a move has occurred and that it is their turn. How can this be fixed?
    Have you checked your junk folder to make sure your email provider is not treating notifications as Spam?
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Jul '17 08:411 edit
    Since we moved our hosting recently, we have become stricter about sending email.

If we send one email to an unavailable email addresses (account not known, no space available,etc) we immediately cease sending further email until the user takes action to reset it. Details here : Thread 173376

@DadLaredo

We have reset your email "bounce" count, and you should now be receiving email again.

Edit : The warning from RHP about email not sending will be improved in future.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jul '17 09:02
    Originally posted by @dadlaredo
    Just refresh your browser periodically? I guess if you don't log on frequently it's more of an issue.

Of course I'm trapped here, imprisoined in the forum vortex of gloom and my auto recurring sub.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree