1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 13:181 edit
    Note: "Our Maître d' Alexander received an interesting email yesterday toward the end of the Red Hot Pawn "Off Topic Opinion Café's first day of business. 'These International Cocktail Party Hors d'Oeuvres are so apropos of the name of this establishment: Off Topic Opinion Café. Some of the Hors d'Oeuvres like opinions will appeal to some while some will appeal to none. Isn't it grand that we each have the opportunity to select those that please our individual palates and moods. Merci. ~Gwendolyn' Best to you and yours, Chef Bleu"
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 13:42
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    12. Who started the idea that the moon was made of cheese?
    13. Wilhelm Underwood Tuggleberry who resides with his family in a small town in Minnesota
    made that determination following an extensive investigation before we were born. imo
  3. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 16:22
    24. The earth has not one moon.
  4. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 16:272 edits
    In my opinion, those who want to practice binary arithmetic should have all of their fingers and eight of their toes severed under a new government statute, the Intelligent Design (Retrospective Corrected Evolution) Act. Brutal violence and ignorance can solve so many of our problems if we just open our minds to it.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 16:361 edit
    Why are our testicles outside our bodies?

Maybe I should have put this question into the Science forum but let's see if anyone notices.
  6. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 16:40
    Why are our testicles outside our bodies?

Maybe I should have put this question into the Science forum but let's see if anyone notices.
    Oh, you're an 'outie', eh? I keep mine in a small recess by my pancreas.
  7. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 16:41
    Why didn't more estate agents feature in 'The Seven Samurai'?
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 16:44
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    Oh, you're an 'outie', eh? I keep mine in a small recess by my pancreas.
    Well what an ingenious idea. Can you PM me the details as to how you managed to accomplish that or did you get "hit" where they normally are and thus forced them permanently up inside. Had to have been a tremendous hit though to get them that far up....OUCH.
  9. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 16:48
    Well what an ingenious idea. Can you PM me the details as to how you managed to accomplish that or did you get "hit" where they normally are and thus forced them permanently up inside. Had to have been a tremendous hit though to get them that far up....OUCH.
    It's all due to the wonders of 21st century cosmetic surgery. Don't like yer dangly bits? Getting in the way when you put your trousers on? A short trip to your local surgeon and they can be tucked away literally anywhere (off-site storage is also available; piping optional).
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 17:54
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    It's all due to the wonders of 21st century cosmetic surgery. Don't like yer dangly bits? Getting in the way when you put your trousers on? A short trip to your local surgeon and they can be tucked away literally anywhere (off-site storage is also available; piping optional).
    The Duke quietly (yet rather quickly) departs.
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 18:29
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    For the cosmetic surgeon's?
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 18:50
    For the cosmetic surgeon's?
    🙂

For my secret bunker.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 19:03
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Understandably. Our Off Topic Opinion Café has suddenly embarked on untested waters.
    Does anybody know if there a qualified Urologist on Duty in the house? "Hello..."
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 20:03
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Understandably. Our Off Topic Opinion Café has suddenly embarked on untested waters.
    Does anybody know if there a qualified Urologist on Duty in the house? "Hello..."
    *Politely raises his hand* " Are you willing to bend a bit on the qualifications?"
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 20:50
    *Politely raises his hand* " Are you willing to bend a bit on the qualifications?"
    Great Big Stees, are you the "qualified Urologist on Duty in the house?"
    If so, my people will get back to your people early next week.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree