1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Sep '19 16:19
    @sahuaro said
    I'm pretty sure "What's your twitter handle?" should cover it.
    Not on twitter...I wouldn't want to see Trumps rants on there all the time!!! 😉

-VR
  2. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    01 Sep '19 17:16
    @great-big-stees said
    I do. We (our generation) introduced our friends to our kids as Sam or Betty instead of Mr or Mrs whatever. I remember meeting a neighbour of ours (when I was a child) years after I'd moved out of my parents home and greeting her as Mrs Yamoka. She said, "Please call me Mary". I said I couldn't because I always knew her as Mrs. Yamoka. I guess nowadays the same is true with the "newer" generations.
    I think the problem is now many children are living with just their mom.
    So mom gets a boyfriend and obviously her kids are going to call him Hank or George or Dean or whatever his name is. Their friends are going to do the same and suddenly everyone is on first name terms.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Sep '19 17:26
    "Don't have a cow".
  4. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    08 Sep '19 20:38
    LS/MFT
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    09 Sep '19 12:56
    "If the mountain will not come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain"

🤔
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Sep '19 14:002 edits
    'Do unto others, before they do unto you'.

The "Golden Rule" of Leviticus 19:18 was quoted by Jesus of Nazareth (Matthew 7:12 , see also Luke 6:31) and described by him as the second great commandment. The common English phrasing is "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree