General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    15 Jul '15 11:311 edit
    One Line Never Ending Poem (rhyming is fine; alternatively imagery with cadence and rhythm)

    Much have I traveled in the realms of online public forums
  2. Rohan
    Joined
    03 Jul '15
    Moves
    3023
    15 Jul '15 13:04
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]One Line Never Ending Poem (rhyming is fine; alternatively imagery with cadence and rhythm)

    Much have I traveled in the realms of online public forums[/b]
    and yea though I walk through the Valley of Death,
    I shall fear no evil
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    15 Jul '15 15:02
    Originally posted by nimzophysh
    and yea though I walk through the Valley of Death,
    I shall fear no evil
    For I am the biggest SOB in the valley
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    15 Jul '15 15:54
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    For I am the biggest SOB in the valley
    and the Rod of Russ and his Staff will comfort me
  5. Rohan
    Joined
    03 Jul '15
    Moves
    3023
    15 Jul '15 16:46
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    and the Rod of Russ and his Staff will comfort me
    from the travails and tribulations of mendicancy
  6. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    921373
    15 Jul '15 18:25
    Originally posted by nimzophysh
    from the travails and tribulations of mendicancy
    through the depths of Hell and the scourges of the plagues
  7. Rohan
    Joined
    03 Jul '15
    Moves
    3023
    15 Jul '15 18:51
    Originally posted by coquette
    through the depths of Hell and the scourges of the plagues
    from the shores of Montezuma
    to the shores of Tripoli
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    15 Jul '15 20:00
    Originally posted by nimzophysh
    from the shores of Montezuma
    to the shores of Tripoli
    Shall we rise up singing
  9. Standard memberDukeOfEuphony
    player of the violin
    Canada.
    Joined
    20 Oct '14
    Moves
    10295
    15 Jul '15 20:05
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Shall we rise up singing
    "I will sing the LORD's praise, for he has been good to me"
  10. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    921373
    15 Jul '15 21:35
    Originally posted by DukeOfEuphony
    "I will sing the LORD's praise, for he has been good to me"
    and oh oh oh sooooo good
  11. Joined
    31 Oct '07
    Moves
    91284
    16 Jul '15 03:32
    Originally posted by coquette
    and oh oh oh sooooo good
    That my heart shall sing when my lips fail
  12. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    6889
    16 Jul '15 04:18
    Originally posted by ale1552
    That my heart shall sing when my lips fail
    And my machine that goes 'ping!' gets a quick sale
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    16 Jul '15 11:44
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    And my machine that goes 'ping!' gets a quick sale
    ... and that was the morning and evening of the first day.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    16 Jul '15 11:47
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    ... and that was the morning and evening of the first day.
    The second day, however, was a different story, it went like this:
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97169
    16 Jul '15 13:23
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The second day, however, was a different story, it went like this:
    She licked her lips and accepted my kiss
Back to Top