Online Golf Game - http://www.wgt.com/

Online Golf Game - http://www.wgt.com/

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
15 Jul 10

Originally posted by Starrman
No, the reload isn't for the window, but the execute of the flash procedure or somesuch.
Why can't I get the game screen to come up sometimes after having closed it... Next I've got 5 separate chromes running in my Task Mangler?

P-

S

Moves
15 Jul 10

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Why can't I get the game screen to come up sometimes after having closed it... Next I've got 5 separate chromes running in my Task Mangler?

P-
Cos you're a stupied?

S

Moves
15 Jul 10

I think that little Closest to the Hole score is gonna be hard to beat, Cadwah...

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
16 Jul 10

I have Skype now if anyone is interested with the game

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
16 Jul 10

I think that little Closest to the Hole score is gonna be hard to beat, Cadwah...
Holy living mother of f... erm... Yeah, I agree!!!

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
16 Jul 10

Ugh, just bounced out. My first proper eagle chance...http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=53d625ed-48b5-4d9e-a780-9db5007ff475

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
16 Jul 10

Aye, awesome score.

I was 4 under on Kiawah, then bogey'd the last holes in the Beginners tourney... Useless.
Equalled your score at least now. I'm still missing 2-3 easy putts I should be making on those tabletop greens.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
16 Jul 10
1 edit

Anyone want to play me now? Send me an invite!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
16 Jul 10

Cos you're a stupied?
Thanks for the feedback on a problem you could probably solve in your sleep.

P-

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
16 Jul 10

Thanks for the feedback on a problem you could probably solve in your sleep.

P-
Hi Phlabb.. i'm no expert but the game only allows one instance of the play window, if another process is in the background the game may think the game window is already open. Try closing down the instances you aren't using in task manager and start afresh

Dunno if this will help

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
16 Jul 10

Originally posted by cadwah
Hi Phlabb.. i'm no expert but the game only allows one instance of the play window, if another process is in the background the game may think the game window is already open. Try closing down the instances you aren't using in task manager and start afresh

Dunno if this will help
I just wonder what they are... I have One browser running with 3 or 5 tabs. Are tabs treated as different instances?

To fix the thing I need to close all instances of Chrome. It kinda sucks, but didn't happen yesterday.

We'll see.

As for Starrman, you know what's stupied? Thinking anyone would be impressed with a LUCKY SHOT for Eagle. I'd like to see him bowl a 300, that takes SKILL.

P-

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
16 Jul 10
1 edit

I just wonder what they are... I have One browser running with 3 or 5 tabs. Are tabs treated as different instances?

To fix the thing I need to close all instances of Chrome. It kinda sucks, but didn't happen yesterday.

We'll see.

As for Starrman, you know what's stupied? Thinking anyone would be impressed with a LUCKY SHOT for Eagle. I'd like to see him bowl a 300, that takes SKILL.

P-
I rolled a 290 once, at the bowling alley, with real balls. Maintained an 196 average until my back and knees went out.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
16 Jul 10

We'll see.

P-
I've bowled a 300... On the Wii...

I also bowled a 3000 on the 100 pin game!

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
16 Jul 10

Sending a new one?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
16 Jul 10

Originally posted by KJCavalier