Online Golf Game - http://www.wgt.com/

Online Golf Game - http://www.wgt.com/

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
17 Jul 10
2 edits

Originally posted by Crowley
I couldn't get below par, missing longish birdie putts on probably 80% of the holes and was pissing me off so much, I actually went and bought some balls that can spin 🙁

I'm considering getting a driver like you got too...

How are you creating tournaments?
From the Red Hot Par homepage just below the picture on the right is the 'Create Club Tournament' button.

I kinda clicked on that button and lots of magical and extraordinary internet stuff happened.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
17 Jul 10

hahahaha Starrman, you are Evil... level par after 2 holes....

S

Moves
17 Jul 10

Originally posted by cadwah
hahahaha Starrman, you are Evil... level par after 2 holes....
I'm saving it till I'm sober

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
17 Jul 10

Originally posted by Starrman
I'm saving it till I'm sober
Hmmm 9 holes in and i'm 8 over par... and I think i'm not playing this too badly... I'm going to quit this as club tournament scores go towards your average and i'm nearly at the 70 mark...

S

Moves
17 Jul 10

Hmmm 9 holes in and i'm 8 over par... and I think i'm not playing this too badly... I'm going to quit this as club tournament scores go towards your average and i'm nearly at the 70 mark...
chicken

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
17 Jul 10

chicken
Yes.

S

Moves
17 Jul 10

Yes.
Ooh, look at me, my average is so low I need to protect it with safety courses. La di da di da!

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
17 Jul 10

See you kicked my a$$ again
well done Starr

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
18 Jul 10

Ooh, look at me, my average is so low I need to protect it with safety courses. La di da di da!
Ahhhh.... no. If I can get my average below 70, I think I get credits, with which I can buy either irons or some balls which in turn will allow me to beat your score. Just planning ahead is all... 😵

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
18 Jul 10

Ahhhh.... no. If I can get my average below 70, I think I get credits, with which I can buy either irons or some balls which in turn will allow me to beat your score. Just planning ahead is all... 😵
I think I will watch you two dish it out while I slowly sneak up on you.

M
Bat Chain Puller

Gone

Moves
18 Jul 10

Woohoo!!! 68 On the St Andrews Challenge!

I actually didn't think that course would be so hard without the strong winds but it is, I guess normally you just blame your errant shots on the wind but those greens are rediculous! The ball travels so much further that it should.

Anyways... challenge set 😏
Damn you, Cadwah!

The fairways are huge, so you can't really go wrong off the tea. Though the greens are evil! Missed a 2' put!

Moves
18 Jul 10

im gonna have to give this game up before i throw my laptop at the wall, if i miss one more easy putt!!!. so far my mouse has taken the brunt of my rage. im now getting worried about the slippery slide of rage first the mouse gets it then the laptop, wife, dog, children, general shooting spree then suicide all because of a double bogey on a par 5!!!!

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
18 Jul 10

Originally posted by stellspalfie
im gonna have to give this game up before i throw my laptop at the wall, if i miss one more easy putt!!!. so far my mouse has taken the brunt of my rage. im now getting worried about the slippery slide of rage first the mouse gets it then the laptop, wife, dog, children, general shooting spree then suicide all because of a double bogey on a par 5!!!!
I never play unless I have a ready supply of calm inducing cigarettes

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
19 Jul 10

Originally posted by stellspalfie
I find chanting and humming while placed in a budhist position and having accupunture performed during gameplay, really keeps the nerves calm.

or......

Just keep repeating "calm blue ocean" 1 million times

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
19 Jul 10

Originally posted by KJCavalier
I find chanting and humming while placed in a budhist position and having accupunture performed during gameplay, really keeps the nerves calm.

or......

Just keep repeating "calm blue ocean" 1 million times
Oh somebody PLEASE remind me why I play this game?