1. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 17:27
    @very-rusty said
    Your statement was in the thread about crumbs.

I have never had the misfortune of meeting you in person, but I do know EVERYONE gets angy at one time or another. Controlling that anger is something which is possible by anyone!

-VR
    I know you struggle with this, but there is 'no' anger there for me to control.
  2. Gothenburg
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 17:28
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    A friend best described me as a dodgy boiler that lacked the ability to 'fire up.'

My ignition button is missing. (Perhaps why my sarcasm is so cold).
    Some people can't feel happiness the way others do - and some of us don't feel anger as others do. Nothing strange about that.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 17:30
    @torunn said
    Some people can't feel happiness the way others do - and some of us don't feel anger as others do. Nothing strange about that.
    So you are telling me you have never experienced anger torunn?

-VR
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 17:30
    @torunn said
    I think lacking the ability to experience happiness is much worse.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 17:321 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I know you struggle with this, but there is 'no' anger there for me to control.
    What makes you think I struggle with anger goad, (have you had the misfortune to meet me?) alot of your posts you seem angry....I'm actually here either laughing or a big smile on my face when bantering with you. 😛 😉

-VR
  6. Gothenburg
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 17:32
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I think lacking the ability to experience happiness is much worse.
    It is indeed. I don't feel happy the way I did when I was younger, but sometimes - unexpectedly - I feel happy, for no apparent reason it seems. And that really makes me happy. 🙂
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 17:34
    @torunn said
    It is indeed. I don't feel happy the way I did when I was younger, but sometimes - unexpectedly - I feel happy, for no apparent reason it seems. And that really makes me happy. 🙂
    I am happy 99% of the time, but not about to say I don't experience anger at all as I do same as everyone else does! I have no problem controlling that anger at all EVER!!!

-VR
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 17:39
    @very-rusty said
    What makes you think I struggle with anger goad, (have you had the misfortune to meet me?) alot of your posts you seem angry....I'm actually here either laughing or a big smile on my face when bantering with you. 😛 😉

-VR
    Sigh.

'I know you struggle with this, but there is 'no' anger there for me to control.'

Struggle to understand, not struggle with anger yourself.
  9. Gothenburg
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 17:41
    @very-rusty said
    I am happy 99% of the time, but not about to say I don't experience anger at all as I do same as everyone else does! I have no problem controlling that anger at all EVER!!!

-VR
    Sometimes when I read a very good book, I can just stop reading for a moment and feel happiness and gratitude to the writer for taking me on that fantastic journey. At that moment I am happy.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 17:46
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Sigh.

'I know you struggle with this, but there is 'no' anger there for me to control.'

Struggle to understand, not struggle with anger yourself.
    goad, A shovel is needed to get all the stuff you are spreading around picked up! 😛 😉

You can't tell me, you've never been angry that is a pile of B.S. we need that shovel for.

-VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 17:491 edit
    @torunn said
    Sometimes when I read a very good book, I can just stop reading for a moment and feel happiness and gratitude to the writer for taking me on that fantastic journey. At that moment I am happy.
    I understand, but you haven't answered my question if you've ever experienced anger torunn?

-VR
  12. Gothenburg
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 17:591 edit
    @very-rusty said
    I understand, but you haven't answered my question if you've ever experienced anger torunn?

-VR
    Yes, I often do but on the wrong occasions and for the wrong reasons. My fundamental anger and the reasons for it are difficult to handle.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 18:032 edits
    @torunn said
    Yes, I often do but on the wrong occasions and for the wrong reasons. My fundamental anger and the reasons for it are difficult to handle.
    Having said that you still believe goad never has any feelings of anger?....You don't find that hard to believe?....I know he has experienced anger at one time or another rather he wants to admit it or not unless of course he some kind of a mental/physical conditon that prevents him from doing so, which he hasn't mentioned that I am aware of at this time.

Many people with Asperger's also have a seeming lack of feelings, or inability to express their feelings, which is called alexithymia. Alexithymia is the inability to express emotions or to understand others' emotions. ... Usually, they are unaware that certain sensations are actually emotions. (Doesn't sound like goad to me)!!!

-VR
  14. Gothenburg
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 18:11
    @very-rusty said
    Having said that you still believe goad never has any feelings of anger?....You don't find that hard to believe?....I know he has experienced anger at one time or another rather he wants to admit it or not unless of course he some kind of a mental/physical conditon that prevents him from doing so, which he hasn't mentioned that I am aware of at this time.

Many people wi ...[text shortened]... re unaware that certain sensations are actually emotions. (Doesn't sound like goad to me)!!!

-VR
    I believe him.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 18:21
    @torunn said
    I believe him.
    You are a very trusting person torunn! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree