1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 18:25
    @very-rusty said
    goad, A shovel is needed to get all the stuff you are spreading around picked up! 😛 😉

You can't tell me, you've never been angry that is a pile of B.S. we need that shovel for.

-VR
    I lack anger, as you lack cleverness.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 18:281 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I lack anger, as you lack cleverness.
    LOL@ goad, throwing insults just make you look bad. You haven't quite figured that out yet have you? Only ones like it is your clan mates and a few of the others who kiss your butt. 😉 😛

Again B.S. on your lack of anger, you have it! 😉

-VR
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 18:31
    @very-rusty said
    LOL@ goad, throwing insults just make you look bad. You haven't quite figured that out yet have you? Only ones like it is your clan mates and a few of the others who kiss your butt. 😉 😛

Again B.S. on your lack of anger, you have it! 😉

-VR
    Okay, talk me through how anger affects 'you' and how 'you' respond to it.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 18:34
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Okay, talk me through how anger affects 'you' and how 'you' respond to it.
    You let me know first how you don't ever have feelings of anger! I really believe it is B.S., unless you have a medical condition you have failed to mention which I have already posted in this thread, and don't believe that is the case with you, just from your reaction in the forums.

-VR
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 18:36
    @very-rusty said
    You let me know first how you don't ever have feelings of anger! I really believe it is B.S., unless you have a medical condition you have failed to mention which I have already posted in this thread, and don't believe that is the case with you, just from your reaction in the forums.

-VR
    No, I do not have a medical condition.

Again, how does anger manifest itself in you? Do you 'lose control' 'shout?' What?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 18:47
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    No, I do not have a medical condition.

Again, how does anger manifest itself in you? Do you 'lose control' 'shout?' What?
    To have no emotion whatsoever is pretty rare. Generally what you see is a flat affect, which is a blunting of emotion. The person feels it, but not deeply, and they don't express what they are feeling. ... Flat affect can be a symptom of brain damage, mental illness, or a reaction to some medications.

Perhaps the aforementioned is your problem goad! I've noticed you say things to belittle and insult people who don't agree with you. Some have called you a bully in the debates forum. I believe you are the one with issues!

-VR
  7. Gothenburg
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 18:54
    @very-rusty said
    To have no emotion whatsoever is pretty rare. Generally what you see is a flat affect, which is a blunting of emotion. The person feels it, but not deeply, and they don't express what they are feeling. ... Flat affect can be a symptom of brain damage, mental illness, or a reaction to some medications.

Perhaps the aforementioned is your problem goad! I've noticed you say ...[text shortened]... ou. Some have called you a bully in the debates forum. I believe you are the one with issues!

-VR
    I answered your question to me when you reminded me. Now GoaD asks you a similar question, please answer it.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 18:55
    @very-rusty said

Perhaps the aforementioned is your problem goad! I've noticed you say ...[text shortened]... ou. Some have called you a bully in the debates forum. I believe you are the one with issues!

-VR
    No one, other than you, has called me a bully in the debates forum.

And I never said I was without emotion. Just anger. All those symptoms you experience, but are too scared to talk about, I don't have them. The things in life that make you hopping mad, I simply process in a different way. Deal with it.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 19:00
    @lemondrop said
    he's a friendly ghost
    My friendliness sir is variable.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 19:01
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

And I never said I was without emotion. Just anger. All those symptoms you experience, but are too scared to talk about, I don't have them. The things in life that make you hopping mad, I simply process in a different way. Deal with it.
    Yea you have been called a bully and a troll in the debates thread, unless I am mixing you up with another clown in there....LOL... You are a bully goad, you like to think you are superior to people which makes you look like a joke. Duchess is always ripping you to threads in the debates forum which is fun to watch by the way. Not posting in there as much anymore I see. 😉

-VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 19:041 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    My friendliness sir is variable.
    LOL@ goad...Did you think he was giving you a compliment? 😉 😛

-VR
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 19:05
    @very-rusty said
    Yea you have been called a bully and a troll in the debates thread, unless I am mixing you up with another clown in there....LOL... You are a bully goad, you like to think you are superior to people which makes you look like a joke. Duchess is always ripping you to threads in the debates forum which is fun to watch by the way. Not posting in there as much anymore I see. 😉

-VR
    ah the duchess
    you will never get in her pants
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 19:06
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

LOL@ goad, you're just getting plain silly now.

-VR
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 19:061 edit
    @lemondrop said
    ah the duchess
    you will never get in her pants
    Gerty,

What the hell are you talking about?

Why would I want to get in her pants?

Is your mind always located in the gutter?

-VR
  15. Gothenburg
    Moves
    06 Oct '19 19:07
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    We had a friendly discussion here about anger and all of a sudden you turn in into a personal attack. That wasn't necessary.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree