1. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jul '14 14:272 edits
    Tripe is one of Serbian specialties (as sweetbread and "white kidneys" that is testicles).
    Tripe is prepared as a stew or fried after breaded as schnitzel, and served with tartar sauce.
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    09 Jul '14 18:191 edit
    Originally posted by redbadger
    when my bto gets here from oz he is going to cook tripe and onions with mash like my dad cooked I am up for it but the rest of our family are running scared.
    A Mexican favorite and a legendary hangover cure
    Menudo:
    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/menudo-recipe0.html
  3. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 05:44

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 11:11
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    A Mexican favorite and a legendary hangover cure
    Menudo:
    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/menudo-recipe0.html
    Yorkshire hangover cure full English/sausage bacon black pudding fried egg fried bread mushrooms and beans washed down with a pot of tea/kill or cure.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 12:13
    Yorkshire hangover cure full English/sausage bacon black pudding fried egg fried bread mushrooms and beans washed down with a pot of tea/kill or cure.
    Continental breakfast is the best. Italian coffee, crusty freshly baked French bread, some Scottish raspberry preserve and creamy Danish butter! No meat! No murder! Just tastiness!
  6. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 14:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Continental breakfast is the best. Italian coffee, crusty freshly baked French bread, some Scottish raspberry preserve and creamy Danish butter! No meat! No murder! Just tastiness!
    you always been a veggie Robbie?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 14:581 edit
    Add a Scottish speckled egg boiled for exactly 3 minutes and 20 seconds and you have James Bond's breakfast ffom "From Russia With Love".
    (In fact Ian Fleming's breakfast.)
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 15:281 edit
    you always been a veggie Robbie?
    nah dude, when i used to smoke weed and get the munchies, eating meat made me feel sick. There was this Hari Krishna lady that used to solicit for funds near where i used to live and i always felt sorry for her. Essentially she was begging. Sometimes I used to buy her milk and vegetables and one day i bought one of her books and it was about vegetarianism and after reading it , it had a profound effect on me. But mostly it was the T.V. series Kung Fu with David Carradine. He was a vegetarian and so i became one too.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jul '14 15:28
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Add a Scottish speckled egg boiled for exactly 3 minutes and 20 seconds and you have James Bond's breakfast ffom "From Russia With Love".
    (In fact Ian Fleming's breakfast.)
    AYE!
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 01:16
    You all are lucky that CP hasn't been in here to read this crap about tripe and black pudding and scottish breakfast in his thread about meat.

He'd kick all yer asses, and you'd deserve it too!

😀
  11. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 03:20
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You all are lucky that CP hasn't been in here to read this crap about tripe and black pudding and scottish breakfast in his thread about meat.

He'd kick all yer asses, and you'd deserve it too!

😀
    At least no one mentioned haggis.

oops
  12. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 08:41
    nah dude, when i used to smoke weed and get the munchies, eating meat made me feel sick. There was this Hari Krishna lady that used to solicit for funds near where i used to live and i always felt sorry for her. Essentially she was begging. Sometimes I used to buy her milk and vegetables and one day i bought one of her books and it was about vegetari ...[text shortened]... t was the T.V. series Kung Fu with David Carradine. He was a vegetarian and so i became one too.
    so when you say meat is murder you are already a mass murderer now just a Cerial killer.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 10:02
    so when you say meat is murder you are already a mass murderer now just a Cerial killer.
    LOL, yes! At first i was not really against killing animals, i was simply against eating them after they were dead, but as my consciousness was formed as it is with everyone over time except psychopaths who for some reason cannot form a conscience i came to realize that we are conscious or should be conscious of inflicting pain on others. It came to me when i was fishing in a little stream not far from my home. It was a beautiful little river, full of waterfalls and deep black pools with the sun kissing the water making it shimmer golden. I caught a fish, a beautiful little hill trout, spotted and golden. However the hook was so far down his throat that it was difficult to extract even with a disgorger and he ended up floating upside down in the water despite attempts to revive him. I had a kind of epiphany, was this all that i had to contribute to this hallowed little place? Inflicting pain and suffering? I could not take it and I vowed never to fish again.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 15:42
    LOL, yes! At first i was not really against killing animals, i was simply against eating them after they were dead, but as my consciousness was formed as it is with everyone over time except psychopaths who for some reason cannot form a conscience i came to realize that we are conscious or should be conscious of inflicting pain on others. It came t ...[text shortened]... tle place? Inflicting pain and suffering? I could not take it and I vowed never to fish again.
    The hook they use to bring in steaks must be pretty scary-looking.

(Where's my damn eyeroll smiley???)
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 16:041 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The hook they use to bring in steaks must be pretty scary-looking.

(Where's my damn eyeroll smiley???)
    🙄 😲 🙄 😲 🙄 😲 🙄 😲 🙄 😲 🙄 😲 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree