People Who Freak you OUT at RHP

General

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
25 Jul 08

Originally posted by yo its me
So sweet how teenage boys date famous ladies.
My first girlfriend looked exactly like Helena Christensen in her prime.

I mean, her eyes were not quite as blue and her body wasn't quite as perfect and her penetrating look wasn't quite as penetrating...but all that aside, they were exactly alike.

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
25 Jul 08

So sweet how teenage boys date famous ladies.
I'm dating Cloris LeachmanπŸ˜žπŸ˜•

iNOT A MORO!

tinyurl.com/3zbt6n3h

Moves
25 Jul 08

Originally posted by darvlay
You freak me out sometimes.
I might be the only one here who freaks myself out...but not in a bad way.

πŸ™„

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
25 Jul 08

Originally posted by Rapidfyre
nope, I will only give you a visual

Blonde Jessica Alba
Well then, we only have to look at Coquette's avatar and imagine her with blond hair.

GRANNY.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
25 Jul 08

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
I might be the only one here who freaks myself out...but not in a bad way.

πŸ™„
They call me freeky friday but I'm man friday

R
OK SORRY

Moves
25 Jul 08

They call me freeky friday but I'm man friday
lol πŸ˜€

Moves
25 Jul 08

Originally posted by Palynka
My first girlfriend looked exactly like Helena Christensen in her prime.

I mean, her eyes were not quite as blue and her body wasn't quite as perfect and her penetrating look wasn't quite as penetrating...but all that aside, they were exactly alike.
Point. Funny.

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
25 Jul 08

Originally posted by SJ247
I think he means he's intrigued, but too immature to start a dialogue with you in a mature way.

Ivan was thrown in for good measure.
hey ! ! 😠

Maybe he is intrigued with me too ?! 😏

😡😞

Moves
25 Jul 08

Originally posted by ivan2908
hey ! ! 😠

Maybe he is intrigued with me too ?! 😏

😡😞
He may be.

l
I don't think so...

look behind you

Moves
25 Jul 08

Originally posted by Rapidfyre
Excuse me but I already have a girlfriend, and shes a lot hotter than her. (Not to mention really really awesome!)

😡
~let me just say I would hope so young man, considering I am old enough to be your MOTHER!

...not to mention I have no desire whats so ever to be skinny, a stick girl,waif, whatever society has dubbed perfection to be.
Perfection bores me and it is all the eccentricities and 'freaky things" that makes life interesting.

You are not the first person to be unnerved by my eclectic tastes in pictures, music, quotes, etc...and will not be the last I am sureπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

But really, freaked out by avi's and pics??
Now if you realized that the door closing by its self, or your computer shutting down unexpectedly, the feeling you are not alone, your forgetting things, or that little mishap really weren't coincidences, but due to the fact that someone shot a little Vodou your way....

Now that would be creepy! (pics & avi's ~ not so much)

e
Black Mark

walking to and fro

Moves
25 Jul 08

Originally posted by lolaink
~let me just say I would hope so young man, considering I am old enough to be your MOTHER!
Yummi!

Moves
25 Jul 08

[b...not to mention I have no desire whats so ever to be skinny, a stick girl,waif, whatever society has dubbed perfection to be.
Perfection bores me and it is all the eccentricities and 'freaky things" that makes life interesting.
[/b]
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

e
Black Mark

walking to and fro

Moves
25 Jul 08

...not to mention I have no desire whats so ever to be skinny, a stick girl,waif, whatever society has dubbed perfection to be.
)
Sounds like we have a chunky monkey in the house!

Moves
25 Jul 08

Originally posted by epic0002
Sounds like we have a chunky monkey in the house!
You were laughed at by the "popular" girls, weren't you.

e
Black Mark

walking to and fro

Moves
25 Jul 08
1 edit

Originally posted by SJ247
You were laughed at by the "popular" girls, weren't you.
Only after they beat me first😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.